22 - it feels new

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up a little bit earlier than she usually did when she feels her lower body throbbing in some kind of pain. It’s not an extreme pain but it’s definitely uncomfortable. She sighs before changing her position to sitting before all the memories from yesterday comes in her mind. That was wild.

 

She looks at Taehyung, who is sleeping beside her. Minseo’s lips lifted at the sight. How can this dreamy guy becomes a complete y beast yesterday? He is gentle, playful at times but how the hell he changes in a blink of eyes when they are on bed? The thoughts make her blushed. She looks at her body and smile. He touched her and she didn’t know why it makes her feel great. Last night was amazing. The way he trailed his lips along every inches of her body send electricity to her spine. Even the thoughts of it could make her becomes giddy. Taehyung suddenly flinches and tilts his body to her side making Minseo shudders at the touch. He groans sleepily wrapping his arm around her waist. Minseo chuckles.

 

Quietly, she gets off from the bed and slowly makes her way to the toilet to sober up. Every steps feels like hell and she barely walks properly as her sensitive part is throbbing and tense up. She tries her best not to winch so she wouldn’t wake Taehyung from his dreamy sleep. This morning definitely feels different than usual. For some reason, she feels the legit wife to him. It’s hard to describe but all those things they have done isn’t enough to call themselves as married couple until last night. After washing up, Minseo goes to the bar to prepare some food for them two. Perhaps, just another English breakfast ordered from the hotel since she isn’t her right mind to even make a toast bread.

**

Minseo glances at the clock, it’s past 10 am and there is no signs Taehyung would wake up. The breakfast is all over the table and she is cleaning the bar or to be exact, she is making herself busy as much as she can. She would find herself roaming around the suit, doing nothing or she would keep packing their stuff over and over again since they are going back to Seoul this afternoon. Now, Minseo just makes herself busy by cleaning up the bar even there is nothing to be cleaned.

 

When she turns her back to the table, Taehyung is there, leaning against the wall while staring at her. She quickly stands on her feet and look at him back.

 

“What are you doing?” she asks when Taehyung obviously look half sleepy while hugging himself.

 

“Just woke up,” he says with his sleepy voice which is much more raspier than his actual voice. Minseo melts at the sight. His fluffy hair, wrinkly t-shirt, sleepy face along with sleepy voice. It never crossed her mind to have her morning this way. She hides a smile.

 

“Quite late, huh?” she says while avoiding the eye contact that Taehyung has been giving her. It’s dangerous and she needs to get away from anything dangerous. It’s too early for that. Taehyung grins at her.

“I dreamt of you,” he whispers. Minseo bites her lower lip at his remarks. She couldn’t contain herself. How can that simple word could be the reason of chaos in someone’s mind and heart? Is it Taehyung or is she that weak?

 

Before she could say anything, Taehyung comes closer to her side and watch her do anything. How can she do that when his gaze is all on her? Minseo clears to ease the tension.

 

“Did it hurt yesterday?” Taehyung asks, looking at her, who obviously avoiding him. Minseo hesitant for few seconds but the concern look on his face melts her right away.

 

“A little bit sore,” she nods. Taehyung looks concern at her answer.

 

“I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have gone too rough on you,” he whispers, looking down to his fingers like a little boy and it makes Minseo chuckles at his sudden change. She brings her hand to his face and rubs her thumbs on his cheek. His sleepy face is everything. Both of them exchange gaze without saying anything before Minseo could feel a hot blood rushing to her face when Taehyung is looking at her from head to toe with a grin.

 

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispers, pulling her closer to his body by wrapping his arm around her waist. Taehyung tucks the hair strand on her face. Grin never left his face, making Minseo feels like she is over the cloud. Slowly, he trails soft kisses on her forehead, on her eyes, on her nose and he stops. He chuckles at her frustrated face when he stops right in front of her lips.

 

“Did you need anything, Minseo?” he whisper against her lips. Minseo nods.

 

“Yes,” she whispers back. He raises his brows.

 

“You,” she says without shame. He grins, satisfied.

 

Just like that, he pulls her face closer and their lips collide with each other, taking her lips like it was meant for him. It is a gentle yet sensual kiss that lasts 10 seconds but it sends her to the world where only both of them exist. A world where only Taehyung and her, how wonderful it sounds like.

 

When he pulls, the grin never left his lips.

 

“I don’t mind waking up to this every morning,” he says. Minseo chuckles, slapping his chest.

“Are you hungry? I’ve ordered your favourite pancakes,” Minseo says before pulling off from his grip as she takes out the cutlery from the cabinet. Taehyung looks at the breakfast on the table with no interest.

 

“I’m full,” he says. Minseo stops and look at him.

 

“What?”

 

“Forget the breakfast, shower with me,” he bites his lower lip before lifting Minseo, making her screams and wrapping her legs around his waist, arms around his neck.

 

“Taehyung, what are you doing?” she squeaks when he is walking to the bathroom with her wrapping around him. She is freaking out but part of her wants this.

 

Taehyung chuckles. “You heard me,” he says.

 

**

 

“What is your plan today?” Minseo scoops the bubble and blows it. Spending a relaxing bubble bath with Taehyung in a tub seems the best idea for her. Now, both of them are in a bathtub with her back leaning against his chest.

 

“I’m planning to meet my friends at the studio,” he answers, playing with her wet hair. Minseo nods.

 

“I was planning to tell this to you yesterday but since we got caught up yesterday, I couldn’t do that,” he adjusts himself to be more comfortable. Minseo glances at her for a few seconds.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’ve agreed to work on some music with some of my producer friends. This would be my first work,” Minseo knows he is smiling while speaking, considered how bright his tone is. Her face lights up and she immediately turns her back to look at him.

 

“Are you serious?” her eyes widen and he nods. She squeaks in joy. Her eyes light up with happiness.

“I’m so happy for you, Taehyung. I know you can do it. Gosh,” she smiles, showing her beautiful eye smile. Taehyung leans against the bathtub and watches you being all giddy and smiley.

 

“I’m quite nervous but since Yoongi and Hoseok has been asking me to join them, I guess I have to give it a try,”

 

“Yoongi and Hoseok? The famous composers?”

 

“Yeah. Do you know them?”

 

“Namjoon talked about them a lot. Now it makes sense since you guys are friends,” she grins.

 

“Are you that happy?” he asks. Minseo nods.

 

“I’m so happy that you’re doing what you love the most. I will be here supporting you,” she grins before taking the bubble and put it all over his hair. Taehyung rubs his hand on her .

 

“Music isn’t the only thing that I love,” he pokes the bubble on her nose. Minseo gives him a shy look before both of them burst into a giddy laugh. Just like those highschool couple.

 

“How can you be so hilarious at some time? I love it so much,” she laughs while pinching his cheeks softly.

 

“You make me this way,” he pinches her nose, making her squeaks. The bathroom echoes with their laughter and water splashing all over the room. After few minutes, both of them stop and only silence fills the space.

 

“Is there anything you want to say?” he raises his brows.

 

“I think I want to quit,” she speaks up and it leaves Taehyung confused.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I want to find the new job and leaves the hotel. It’s been mentally and physically tired being there. You know,” she trails her finger along his chest without looking at him.

 

“Is it because of the people there?” his voice changes. A concern one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter