03 - Who are you?

Fixing You | kim taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She can’t believe that 2 crackheads just made her do thing that she wasn’t supposed to do. And the worst part is she knows she can’t say no since the old geezer manager has their backs. 

And they know Minseo would do it better than these chicks. She scoffs at the thoughts, thanks for the compliment though. Blankets, sheets and anything cleaning tools, she put inside the trolley or whatever it is, before checking her phone.

Thanks god she has few knowledge and skills about room keeping since she has so many friends from that department and also, she is house keeper, right? She lets out small groans after checking out the room details and the son’s name. She wonders, is it true that he looks like that? Maybe she also had pictured him as someone young, handsome and tall. Well, because the director is considered good looking too, despite his golden age. She shakes her head, ignoring the unnecessary thoughts before pushing the Up arrow button at the lift.

***

Her eyes are spinning. There are so many numbers and she is confused now. B-124. She checks the suite number again and keeps finding the room. The hallway is super spacious and quiet even during the day. Perhaps, most of them are business men or rich people who pay more just to have peace. It must be nice to have life like that, Minseo thinks. Ah! unnecessary thoughts again.

“Get back to your sense, Minseo,” she softly pinches her cheeks before quickly push the trolley with cleaning tools to find the room.

And there you go. VIP suite B-124. She smiles a little, relieve that she won’t be cracking her legs anymore, going back and forth to find nothing.

She knocks. No response. She assumes that there is no one yet here. Obviously they won’t be here because if they do, everyone will go nuts. Or not?

Without hesitations, she pushes the door open after unlock it with special card ID and brings the trolley with her. The small lights at the corner automatically switches on, so the room lights up a little, enough to make her see the whole room.

She is impressed. The suite is ridiculously spacious and legit beautiful and elegant like one of those room that you would see in those decoration magazine. It is painted in grey and hint of dark turquoise, which make it look legit expensive. She knows it is expensive already but it looks better. She looks around, the kitchen, the living room, other 2 master room and wide transparent window that shows what’s outside. A busy life of Seoul. This is her first time being inside a suite.

 

Realising what she is wasting time, she quickly goes to one of the room and pulls of the blanket and sheets from the bed. It’s a brand new blanket and never used before. Grabbing the new ones from her carriages, she changes them in few seconds. Easy. Then she goes inside the fancy toilet. Spacious also. With jacuzzi and other things she doesn’t even know what the name is. Minseo checks the toiletries whether it’s enough and well prepared. It’s good. She is satisfied before making her way to the living room. Everything looks like it’s already tidied up and she doesn’t see anything wrong there.

 

Minseo goes to one of the sofa and brushes the non existent dust from cushions with some special brush without noticing someone enters the room.

 

“Excuse me?”, the rough voice greets her. In a speed of light, she stands up and turns back to see the person. It must be the son. 

 

Yes he is. The bald and fat one, exactly like in the picture. She smiles nervously.

 

“Hello good afternoon, sir. I’m Minseo, your room keeper,” she said in polite tone before bowing down 90 degrees. She didn’t even know why she is suddenly nervous. Maybe this is first time seeing the son, the director’s of this Seoulite Hotel son.

 

That man in spectacles, who is in simple t-shirt and baggy slack pants frowns in confusion before awkwardly bow back to her.

 

“Oh yeah but didn’t we say we don’t need a room keeper?” he said while raising his eyebrows. Minseo opens to say something but she closes it back knowing that she doesn’t even know what to say.

 

They didn’t request any room keeper? Then why am i here? She immediately thinks of Irene and Jennie. 

 

She forces a smile to the man and shakes her head.

 

“Yes you did but we are honoured to give you the best service, Mr. Kim Taehyung. Please let me know if you still want me to take care of this suite,” 

 

God knows how much she wants to kill Irene and Jennie now. They did this on purpose! What a dirty way.

 

Minseo thought it will make this awkward conversation end and she will peacefully leave this place but the man frowns in deeper confusion. She is nervous.

 

“Sorry? Kim Taehyung?”, he said before chuckles which makes Minseo looks at him in blank face.

 

Isn’t that his name? What’s so funny about that? or did i misspelled his name? Oh god. 

 

“Yes why sir? Isn’t that your name Kim Taehyung?”

 

“Did someone call my name?”, suddenly a rougher and deeper voice that comes from the other room break the silence. She is shooked when turns her back.

 

Another tall guy with broad shoulder and sharp facial expressions look at her while wiping off the remaining water from his jet black and wavy hair. Minseo’s eyes wide opened, seeing him, half .

 

She quickly looks back at the bald one.

 

Why is there 2 different guy here? It’s not a problem, the problem is why does it feel like something is off? Who is the real Kim Taehyung? And who is this guy, half ? She scratches her head, awkwardly. 

 

“Dude, this girl thought i’m you. What a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter