Tokyo Final + Foul Information

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chaewon? Minjoo?" A voice that irks Chaewon. 

 

"It's been a while Hitomi." Chaewon rolls her eyes as Minjoo seems to nudge the latter. Hitomi changed a lot, she has pastel pink hair now and with a girl whose as short as en elf. 

 

"What a coincidence we bump into each other am i right?" Hitomi smiles as both Minjoo and Chaewon isn't fazed at all. 

 

Hitomi then stop beating around the bush and apologize for everything she did back in Korea to them at school. The latter says she regretted her actions and was blinded by love. Apparently when Hitomi transfers back to Japan, she met Nako. Hitomi then gush for a long minute how Nako changed her life, Minjoo was so into the story whereas Chaewon just wanted to leave. 

 

After a chat with both Nako and Hitomi, they part ways. Of course both Chaewon and Minjoo are heading to the Tokyo Tower as tomorrow they are heading back to Korea, it's the only chance that Chaewon can satisfy Minjoo. 

 

Chaewon wants to give something special but due to insufficient timing, she only can bring the girl to the Tokyo Tower. They proceed to go inside and go up with a lift which is heading to the top of the tower where people can enjoy Japan's city view at night. Although this isn't Chaewon's first time, she can't help it to be amazed every single time. 

 

Minjoo gasps at the sight, it is glorious. She can't help but to let out a big smile as she jumps up and down like a kid, not forgetting to thank Chaewon a million times. The place is kind of empty maybe because it's weekdays, but nonetheless having Chaewon by her side is more than enough. 

 

As both of them stare as the exquisite sight, Minjoo faces Chaewon who seems to be lost in the view. "Will you sing for me?" 

 

Chaewon faces the girl in disbelief and chuckles, then she shakes her head but Minjoo isn't having it. "But, i want to hear you sing." She pouts and as always, Chaewon gives in. 

 

But if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms

And if you like having secret little rendezvous

If you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do

Then baby, I'm perfect

Baby, I'm perfect for you

And if you like midnight driving with the windows down

And if you like going places we can't even pronounce

If you like to do whatever you've been dreaming about

Baby, you're perfect

Baby, you're perfect

So let's start right now

 

"I always love it when you sing." Minjoo side hugs Chaewon whereas Chaewon just shrugs and rolls her eyes like usual. As they are enjoying the night sky, Chaewon receives a text. Minjoo can't help to notice but it is from her homeroom teacher, Ms Kang. Since when Chaewon and Ms Kang are close? Probably because of Sakura? Minjoo doesn't even know anymore. 

 

Sadly, Ms Kang told them that they must go back to the hotels because they have an early flight. Although Minjoo wants more time to spend with Chaewon, she's already thankful for having a night runway in Tokyo together.

 

Minjoo is quite suspicious regarding Ms Kang and Chaewon but she will investigate next time, she's too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter