All Night

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having sipping her tea, Minjoo decides to scan the place once more, in detail while Chaewon just nods as she unpacks her MacBook. There are tons different types of cakes like Mint Chocolate Muffins, Cupcakes and Cookies. Minjoo learns that Chaewon loves mint. Minjoo can't understand why Chaewon enjoys that toothpaste-like flavor. 

 

A sudden invitation of a group all catches their attention, as Chaewon's phone about to die so they accept using Minjoo's instead. 

 

"Where are you at Minjoo?! Are you with Chaewon?" Wonyoung yells but then let out a relief sigh since she sees a strawberry haired girl beside Minjoo. 

 

"So you guys are going to stay the night out together?" Chaewon asks as she wriggle her eyes and gives a teasing smile. 

 

"Scandalous." Yena remarks earning a laughter from the whole group. 

 

"Shut the up Choi Yena, we have no choice duh." Chaewon replies, not even going to glance at the group call as she is busy with her laptop. Yena then hurriedly tells Chaewon to go back as soon as possible as she doesn't want to be a third-wheel in the dorm. After some chats and gossips, most of them decides to go to sleep, the other wish both Minjoo and Chaewon to be safe. 

 

Midnight comes around as sky is just like black tranquility married to a poetry of stars. It is the softness that called body and brain to rest and let the heart go to its steady rhythm. Night came as a reward of sorts, a restfulness above to calm the soul. Having a cup of tea with Chaewon at midnight never crosses Minjoo's mind, as it is vice versa too with Chaewon. 

 

The neon haired girl starts to let of out a lengthy yawn. Her eyes are droppy and flickering to stay awake. "You should sleep, i will wake you up around six." Chaewon said while stiring her third glass of Earl Grey. 

 

Minjoo is about to argue saying that she wants to accompany the latter but Chaewon insist to sleep. "We should make midnight hangouts our thing." Minjoo murmurs as she leans to the table trying to find a comfortable position, "I like spending my midnights with you."

 

Chaewon let out a small smile as it goes unnoticed by Minjoo as she is facing the window. Light snores comes from Minjoo's side after a few minutes. Chaewon is technically bored but she isn't sleepy yet so she decides to draw to kill time. Taking a piece of blank paper and her pencil case from her gucci bag. 

 

After contemplating what to draw, of course Chaewon is a er for somethingㅡ that rather than something, it's someone that's beautiful. Minjoo, the human Aphrodite, becomes her muse tonight. 

 

Chaewon sketches swiftly the beautiful sleeping girl in front of her, a sleeping beauty. From her neon hair color which fades to some sort of pastel pink, to the details of her face. Even her eyelids, sculptured by the God's above. Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter