Plans

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjoo is genuinely happy that she had clear some misunderstanding between her and Chaewon but she remembers that her parents aren't quite ecstatic knowing that her daughter isn't in the top two anymore. Truthfully, having to put up with their expectations burdens Minjoo. She just wants to be free and do what she wanted to do and not what she's told to do.

 

Clearing those thoughts away, Minjoo glances at the girl in front of her. Minjoo doesn't want to rush things knowing it is hard for Chaewon. Hanging out at the cafe in the middle of the night seems to be what she just needed, especially when she's with the one she adores. Minjoo can't help but to smile at the latter.

 

"What are you smiling at creep." Chaewon scowls as she devouring the a slice of cheesecake in front of her.

 

"You, you look beautiful. You're like a different person" Minjoo states, Chaewon recently dyes her hair out of the blue. The latter's hair is a lovely whisky, the color of fallen leaves browned and sleek with the first rain of autumn. How such a tint could play with the light, like peering at the sun through a jar of pine honey.

 

"Shut up." There's a kind of blushing that shows the soul, a sort of compliment to the eyes and the delicate sweetness within. It shows a connection, that the smile and shyness come from some deep emotion and that's a beautiful thing, that's something real. Chaewon shows that behavior to Minjoo that moment which makes Minjoo giggles and pinches the latter's cheek.

 

Minjoo can't believe that the Chaewon right now in front of her is the same Chaewon who was a camgirl and accidentally sent her nudes. 

 

"Why did you agree to hangout with me at midnight today? I assume you'd reject me since maybe you should keep your place at the top two with Wonyoung." Chaewon takes a bite of cheesecake one more time. 

 

"Maybe that's not i wanted in the first place you know?" Minjoo says as Chaewon tells her to continue. 

 

"I was so caught up trying to make my parents happy yet i forgot that the most important thing is to make you yourself happy." Minjoo then stirs her usual earl grey tea as Chaewon nods in agreement. 

 

"Well at least you have parents to guide you, Minjoo" Chaewon states bitterly yet smiles. 

 

Minjoo frowns, she feels sorry for Chaewon especially when she's the one causin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter