Chaos

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The nightmare is more of a night terror for Minjoo because it feels as if she might die from the pain in her brain. She wakes up sweating alot. It is three in the morning, she can't sleep at all maybe due to the fact that she's restless. Minjoo wants to contact Chaewon but she said mean things to the latter, it is a dumb move especially when Chaewon gave her a sandwich in return. She tries her best to sleep and prepare her mental health.

 

The rambunctious blaring of the small alarm clock jarred Minjoo out of her small nap as she jolts up, smashing the off button as hard as she possibly can. Minjoo groans as she begins to wake the others up to prepare for school.

 

Minjoo sighs for the nth time as she walks to school with the others, "what's wrong?" Wonyoung furrows her eyebrows as she look at Minjoo. The latter just dismisses the topic saying it is nothing important. Suddenly someone crashes the group, backhugging Yuri. Of course it's Yena, the others just follows her from behind. Minjoo wants to make sure everything is settled with Chaewon but the latter seems to be avoid Minjoo. The squad suspiciously glances at the two and cautiously ask, "did you two fight?"

 

Both Minjoo and Chaewon denies it a lot too fast, as Chaewon rolls her eyes. "Ask this goody two shoes right here." The squad gasps as Chaewon never treat Minjoo that harsh before. Trying to not be bias but Eunbi can predict that's probably Minjoo's fault. "C-chaewon iㅡ" Minjoo is about to apologize to the girl but Chaewon cut her off, "shouldn't you be worried about your so-called top two student reputation right now?" Chaewon clicks her tongue.

 

As if it's on cue, there are a lot of people howling at the school's main bulletin board. Both Chaewon and Minjoo knows what's going on. Unlike Minjoo who stays frozen, Chaewon sprints to the board. The squad follows Chaewon as Yujin practically dragging Minjoo on the way. 

 

With Eunbi and Yujin's athletic abilities, they're able to shove some students away as they are now in front of the bulletin board. The squad is speechless, they can't believe they're seeing this. Pictures of Chaewon and Minjoo are covering half of the bulletin board. Chaewon clenches her fist and punches the bulletin board while ripping the photos off thr board. " off, there's nothing to see here anymore."

 

The strawberry-haired girl earns some boos and vulgar comments which irks her yet she's worried about the other girl. Everything crashes for Minjoo, people will comment nasty about her but that's not bothering her right now. Minjoo just want to say sorry, genuinely at Chaewon. "We shouldn't be seen together for awhile," Chaewon mutters as she storms off to her classroom.

 

The squad blinks, they still can't believe that it isn't a whole messy nightmare. Minjoo, half-heartedly explains to the squad regarding on things they are missing out. She also tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter