Problems

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile on the other dorm, they are having a lot of fun. Basically it's just a teasing Minjoo marathon. The others keep on mentioning about the nudes with makes Minjoo feels hot and uncomfortable as she fans herself. The fact that the photo itself appears in Minjoo's mind, she can't breathe. Minjoo immediately changes her phone password due to that incident. 

 

"So is Chaewon actually hot?" Yujin asks Minjoo casually as it catches Minjoo off guard as she nods unknowingly. Minjoo then realizes that she made a mistake saying that she misheard the question but that doesn't work on the squad. The others starts to tease and coos at Minjoo making the latter blush, matching her neon pink hair. 

 

"Shut the up y'all, i am not interested in her." Minjoo pouts as the teases get louder and louder. 

 

After a while, Yena and Chaeyeon come back to their dorms after lingering at Wonyoung's dorm. Apparently Wonyoung orders some macaroons to share to the girls. Chaeyeon decides to pack some for her girlfriend knowing that she loves macaroons. Yena walks a bit faster than Chaeyeon because she don't want to miss some drama that is airing. As yena opens the door slowly and peek, she may come at the wrong moment. "Yes, I'm still in love with you Kim Chaewon. My Wonnie." Yena isn't that dumb duck but of course she knows that's Eunbi's voice but she can't believe what she just accidentally heard. Yens tries to digest and put the puzzle together with her limited number of braincell and that's when it clicked. That's why Chaewon didn't want her to call her Wonnie, she understands now. As Chaeyeon closing in, Yena had to act that nothing happened. She pretends to suddenly open the door and makes some noises so that Eunbi and Chaewon realizes they are not alone anymore.

 

Yena is trying so hard so she doesn't get effected by the situation her saw before. Chaeyeon calling her girlfriend out so she can give her the macaroons. Yena can't believe whether or not Eunbi actually likes Chaeyeon or she just can't say no to the girl.

 

Eunbi approaches Chaeyeon and gives her a big hug, then she pecks the girls lips. "This is for you!" Chaeyeon smiles brightly as she gives Eunbi the macaroons. Eunbi's eyes widen, as if she is about to cry. She then begins to make out with Chaeyeon in the sofa, Yena just groans at the sight.

 

Yena is just very amused that both Chaewon and Eunbi are like professional actress. Chaewon then come out of her room and plays with Yena's cheek. Yena just let Chaewon be, her heart seems to be uncontrollable. 

 

"So i remember that you are going to confess to Yuri. Did you?" Chaewon caresses Yena's cheeks while Yena shakes her head. Yena is genuinely confuse, she of course wants to be Yuri's girlfriend but the strawberry girl here is messing with her mind. Yena can feel Eunbi's burning stare at her, everything seems to make actual sense now. Yena thought Eunbi and Chaeyeon is the most happiest and cringiest couple alive, apparently you can't just assume without knowing the real deal. Yena don't want to be such a pain in the so she decides to resort her feelings first before actually conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter