A Sobbing Mess

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Sweetie, remember the accident that causes you some traumatic events? The car crash? The one that's inside the car are Chaewon's parents." 

 

Minjoo's world seems to crash into tons of pieces, she wishes she misheard everything. Did Chaewon realizes this beforehand? Minjoo doesn't even want to know anymore, the latter seems to run to the toilet. 

 

The silence is a poison both to Minjoo's parents and Chaewon, for in that void of sound the shallowness of their conversation is laid bare. "Sorry, we didn't mean to ruin your friendship. I forgot that you technically haven't meet your daughter." Ms.Kim scratches her nape. Awkward tension lingers around both sides, Chaewon excuses herself politely to Minjoo's parents. "Please talk it out with Minjoo," Mr.Kim begs and Chaewon smiles and nods.

 

Chaewon begins her search, asking the students around who maybe seen the pastel haired girl. The latter spots Yujin and the other tall bean pole. "Wonyoung! Yujin! Have you seen Minjoo?"

 

Yujin and Wonyoung shakes their head, proving a negative outcome. Chaewon sighs as she pants softly while wipping some sweat. Both Wonyoung decides to help the poor strawberry girl yet asking what happen. Chaewon questions both of them whether or not they remember the accident results Chaewon losing her parents, both of them nods. The strawberry girl expounds that apparently the girl who was walking in the phone is Minjoo. Both Yujin and Wonyoung jaw drops, what are the chances it is Minjoo from all people around the world. What a small world. 

 

Some girl approaches the three of them saying that she spots Minjoo at the toilet. Chaewon dashes and both Yujin and Wonyoung catches up following the latter yet decides to stay in the front of the bathroom instead. 

 

Chaewon opens the bathroom door too loudly, frightening Minjoo who is alone inside. "Minjoo."

 

"Chaewon, please stay away. It's my fault, i ruin your life." Minjoo crying while facing the school's sink. 

 

"Minjoo listen to me, i am already over it okay. It does not matter anymore. Nothing will change between us." Chaewon is about backhug Minjoo when the latter screams. 

 

"Don't ing touch me! Can't you see?! I accidentally killed your parents. I was on my dumb phone, not even checking my surroundings when i just casually walk not knowing the pedestrian light was red. I should've just died that day instead of your parents!" Minjoo yells yet tears are flowing over her face as she faces Chaewon. 

 

"For a smart student, you're dumb as ." The words that Minjoo hears before being engulf in a hug by Chaewon. 

 

"It's never your fault Minjoo, it's no one's fault. Due to that accident, i met Eunbi who know it's a big pillar of my life. Then i met Chaeyeon and Yena who are sometimes messing with my ing mind but always there for me whenever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter