Back Again

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon can be sentimental as well from time to time. The word parents crosses her mind, she sometimes wonder what would her life be if she has her parent's around her. Regrets, Chaewon often regret that she didn't share a lot of memories with her parents and the fact that she feel she failed as a daughter since she haven't made them proud. Can she even make them proud if they are still alive? She is unsure. 

 

Of course city is just simply urban, just like she imagined. Tall buildings in an exact grid pattern, ubiquitous skyscrapers are smudged by the smog-filled sky, no sunlight, no birds. Cars race between red traffic lights, stubbornly flickering in the grey. Chaotic, like Chaewon's current state. 

 

 

Chaewon rent a rooftop apartment to stay, she just need a moment to escape from reality, basically the chaos she creates amongst her friends. She changes to comfortable clothes to wear and prepare something to entertain her at night. Chaewon swirls the whiskey in her glass, listening to the chinking of the ice cubes with staring at the dark night sky, breathing in a fragrance that only years in an oak barrel can achieve with a tint of mint. Already the worries of her days are beginning to fade, maybeㅡeven before the first taste. How long has she skipped school? two or three days she assumes. 

 

So it has been three days, Chaewon turns off her phone. Avoiding all communications, is her plan but then maybe it's time. Not within seconds, her phone blasts with notifications. She groans, maybe this is a bad idea. She then sees a video call request from Minjoo, Chaewon contemplates on whether she accept it or not. She eventually gives up as she answers. 

 

"It's been awhile Minjoo." Chaewon says as she plays with the whiskey in her hand. 

 

"Come back, i miss you." Minjoo mumbles as she avoid looking at Chaewon yet she continues, "where the are you at though?" 

 

Chaewon giggles as she avoids answering Minjoo's question. The girl realizes that she's not at the dorm, the background of the pastel haired girl seems to be at their secret meeting place, the cafe. 

 

"Why are you alone at the cafe? Shouldn't you be at the dorms this hour?" Chaewon sips her whiskey. Minjoo fiddles her finger, face flushes like a tomato as she stirs her tea.

 

"You're cute, i will be back soon." 

 

Minjoo nods yet unable to show her face to Chaewon due to embarrassment. Chaewon then calls Minjoo repeatedly to gain the latter's attention. 

 

"Hey Minjoo.." Chaewon stares at the girl. Minjoo nods as she put her attention to the strawberry haired girl. 

 

"I'm sorry, sorry for everything." Chaewon pouts then puts her drink of the table to pour some more whiskey. 

 

It's not a surprise if Minjoo has a soft spot for Chaewon, it's noticeable. Minjoo was hurt by the latter's action after the whole session happened but then Minjoo thinks that there is a reason behind that so technically she has forgiven the girl as quick as when Chaewon walks out the door w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter