Surprises & Games

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is very special day for Chaewon but the latter doesn't care. She was just never that type of girl who is vocal about her own birthday but this year it's different. Every each one of them congratulate Chaewon for her birthday. 

 

Chaewon clearly knows that the squad have plans to surprise the latter but just pretend to not notice. Being someone who doesn't care about school in general, she's somehow a loved character since some students actually gives her presents. Minjoo just rolls her eyes at the situation, jealously burning around her body but she just doesn't want to acknowledge it. 

 

"Someone is quite popular." Yena nudges Chaewon who is carrying tons of small presents. Without any warning, Minjoo carries all the presents from Chaewon so that the latter don't have any burden. The squad shouts and awes at Minjoo's action as the latter blush and Chaewon giggles. 

 

The rest of them walk towards their own dorms after a tiring day. Eunbi then whispers to Minjoo as the latter nod while giving Eunbi the presents in her hand. Minjoo drags Chaewon as she holds the girl. Both of them are panting, Minjoo then let go Chaewon's hand and smiles.

 

"What the we can just walk you know," Chaewon grumbles as Minjoo thinks it is cute, like an adorable toy poodle. 

 

They arrive at their usual secret spot, the cafe that Chaewon introduced to Minjoo. 

"You know you can just tell me that you aren't finish yet preparing for the so-called surprise birthday party." Chaewon rolls her eyes as Minjoo widens her eyes. 

 

As they both enters, Sakura welcomes them as usual with her cute smile. "Happy birthday, Chaewon." The Japanese girl then hugs Chaewon to congratulate the girl. Sakura decides that anything Chaewon wants to order right now is free as that is the only thing Sakura can at least give to Chaewon. 

 

Both Chaewon and Minjoo sits on their usual table, near the windows. "Come to think about it, you look amazing in brown hair, Minjoo." Chaewon compliments the girl who is now a whole mess. Minjoo decides to change her hair because it's dying, her scalp is dying so she let them breathe for a while and go back to a natural hair color. 

 

Sakura then approaches them, giving their usual tea and cakes. She tries to be extra as she prepares some low budget candles to put on the cake. Chaewon giggles at the effort, nonetheless she is grateful. Sakura then commands Chaewon to blow the candles and tell the girl to not forget to make a wish beforehand. Minjoo enjoys seeing Chaewon happy so she decided to record the whole interaction. 

 

Sakura then looks at both Minjoo and Chaewon back and forth. Chaewon groans at the latter's behavior and sighs. Sakura and points at both Chaewon and Minjoo then make kissing signs with her hands, resulting in a tomato-faced Minjoo. 

 

"We aren't girlfriends Sakura." Chaewon sips her Earl Grey tea. 

"Yet. Aren't girlfriends yet." Minjoo corrects the latter as Sakura claps like a seal. Chaewon shakes her head and digs into the cake. 

 

After spending time at the cafe, Minjoo gets a call from Eunbi telling them that they should get back. Chaewon rolls her eyes as she nods. Both Minjoo and Chaewon thank Sakura for the kind hospitality. 

 

"At least

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter