Party

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"So are you actually going?" Yena nudges Chaewon with a worried look plastered on her face. Chaewon shrugs, her life has been pretty much ed up already so what could go wrongㅡwell a lot of things but Chaewon couldn't care less.

 

"If Chaewon is going, we all should go as well." Eunbi randomly states as the other wants to protest but then they are also worried about Chaewon. Eunbi then glances at Wonyoung and Minjoo, "are you guys in? well not to be offensive but i don't even know if you smartasses go to parties."

 

Wonyoung and Minjoo sighs, Eunbi is right. They never had fun in their life probably the fact that they need to put up an image that their the role models. Both of them are sick of that , they need to show them that they can party to. Wonyoung and Minjoo gives each other a mere glance and nod, "we are in."

 

Back at the dorm, Chaewon is snuggling with Yena again at the sofa. Yena wrapps an arm around the latter's shoulders and pull her close, gently rubbing her arm. She sinks into the warmth of her side, appreciative of the simple gesture. "You know if Yena isn't dating Yuri, i ship you guys." Chaeyeon clinging to Eunbi as the both of them walks to the living room. Both Chaewon and Yena scoffs at the statement they just heard whereas both Chaeyeon and Eunbi laughs at their reactions.

 

"What does Hitomi see in you anyways?" Yena asks sarcastically as she rolls her eyes. Chaewon moves her head and faces Yena, "ask yourself idiot." Chaewon then bops Yena's nose and stick her tongue out. "Oh off Kim Chaewon, I was out of my mind back then." Chaewon giggles as she gets off from Yena's grip, getting a cup of water. 

 

Meanwhile Wonyoung has her own suspicions regarding this questionable birthday party. She actually doesn't want to go but she can't just bail on Minjoo and the others. "If it gets too shady, promise me we all are going back to the dorm as soon as possible." Wonyoung blabbers, "of course princess!" Yujin winks as she responds to Wonyoung earning a chuckle from Yuri and Minjoo not forgetting a blushing Wonyoung. 

 

The stars in the sky are practically nonexistent, as between arose puffs of gray. Those balls of cotten seen during the day shifts into streams of gray the color of ash and soot. They fill the sky, hiding the full moon in it's full glory behind them as the clouds stretches over the sky, giving it a hazy ominous feel. That night Hitomi rented a whole house party to celebrate her birthday, the squad decides to meet in the front door. Eunbi calls Yujin so that she can gives a heads up on the other girlies to arrive faster. After a few minutes, half up the squad comes to join. 

 

Not to be bias but Minjoo sees no one else besides Chaewon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter