Tokyo 001

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You have Minjoo now, do you?"

 

Those are the same words that had been replaying in Chaewon's head. Does she? She is unsure. Of course she knows that Eunbi is rooting her to be happy but is this the right choice?

 

Time flies so fast, it's the the day that they are leaving to Japan. It's been Minjoo's dream and to be able to achieve it seems to  unreal. They were told to meet up at the main gate of the airport so they can grab their tickets. 

 

At this early hour the airport is as serene as it ever is. The people move with ease, quiet rivers of humanity freshly roused from their slumber. The floors are clean and white, reflecting the early rays and the manmade light the same. Minjoo is texting their groupchat, asking where are they as she is the first person to arrive in their squad. 

 

Waiting for squad, Minjoo decides to just chat with some of her classmates to buy some time. After a couple of minutes, she sees Yujin and Wonyoung waving at her. Mainly an energetic Yujin followed by a sleepy Wonyoung. Although Wonyoung is sleepy, she couldn't help but notices that Minjoo applies a bit more make up than usual. 

 

"Hey, you can be bare-face and Chaewon will still like you." Wonyoung states, a little to loud which results in some laughter from the students beside them. Minjoo wants to dig a whole right now. One by one, their squad arrives, as Eunbi and Chaewon are the last one to come. 

 

Minjoo just adores Chaewon's fashion sense, surely she likes Chaewon is school uniforms as well but casual Chaewon is a whole different kind of Chaewon. Having Chaewon standing there puts Minjoo in a daze, as Yujin nudges the latter back to reality. 

 

"You are beautiful." The words slips out of Minjoo's mouth as Chaewon smirks in return. 

 

After waiting for all seventy five students and fifteen teachers, they grab their tickets and proceed to the plane. Minjoo is bumped up that she can't sit next to Chaewon since they are assigned to sit according to their tickets. Before she can sulk more, someone come up to her. It is her classmate, Ryujin. 

 

"Hey, you probably want to sit next to your girlfriend right? You can just switch places with me. Well they didn't say we aren't allow to switch places right? So yeah." Ryujin smiles and gives her a thumbs up. 

 

"Chaewon is not my girlfriend by the way!" Minjoo pouts yet whispers the word "yet" to her herself, Ryujin just rolls her eyes. 

 

Chaewon can't wait to just knock herself out on the plane, she's tired. Knowing that the flight roughly only lasts for an hour or more, she can use that precious time to sleep. Unlike other students who calls out their friends and discuss about their plane

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter