Movie Night

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon sigh for the nth time of the day while just laying down on the sofa. She sometimes wonders what her life would be like if her parents are still alive and how her life would probably change as i totally will be different. It's not that Chaewon haven't move on from her parents death, it's just merely curiosity that crossed her mind. 

 

"Penny of your thoughts?" Eunbi approaches Chaewon as she sips her sprite.

 

"Would we have encounter each other in the past if i weren't a camgirl back then?" Chaewon stares at Eunbi for a moment and then stares at the ceiling. 

 

Eunbi raises her eyebrows, Chaewon is never like those types on people who dwells on their past. Something must bother Chaewon, Eunbi has a gut feeling about it but she doesn't want to pry it right now. 

 

Come to think about it, Eunbi's mind are now fill with "what ifs". Nonetheless, she didn't regret what Chaewon and her had in the past. 

 

"Honestly, i don't know. I was busy with some student council work and you were just there, blending in this some other students that didn't peak my interest." Eunbi sips her sprite once more. 

 

Chaewon faces Eunbi and acts like she was hurt because of the latter's truthful statement. "Well apparently, i then caught your interest in a different way." Chaewon smirks as Eunbi kicks her shin earning a groan from the girl. 

 

No jokes aside, Chaewon is genuinely thankful for Eunbi that she pays her school tuition. Eunbi is some sort like her legal guardian, her second mom. 

 

Eunbi puts down her sprite on her hand and sits closer to Chaewon as she hugs the girl and pats her head. Eunbi is glad they are now in good terms with each other. 

 

Chaeyeon wakes up with the sight of Eunbi and Chaewon hugging in the sofa. Rolling her eyes, she coughs as loud as possible earning the attention of the people at the sofa. Chaeyeon is glaring at Chaewon, the latter scoffs and Eunbi watch the two interact. 

 

"Hands off my girl Kim. I may punch you like last time." Chaeyeon growls as she sneak her hands around Eunbi's waist. Eunbi kisses Chayeon's cheeks as Chaewon rolls her eyes at the sight. 

 

"Like it or not i am her first everything, Lee." Chaewon stick her tongue out at Chaeyeon, burning the latter in anger. 

 

"The two of you should have , i know you guys haven't done it. i have been in places you haven't been in Lee." Chaewon smirks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter