Bypass

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The school hallway must have been design Chaewon's a manic depressive, either that or someone obsessed by greyㅡtoo emo. The teachers had done their bit, hanging posters in primary colours, yet the overall impression was of drabness. Chaewon groggily jogs to the her classroom with a major hungover as the girl sigh while Yena pats her back and Chaeyeon and Eunbi laughing at the sidelines. From a far, Yujin spots Eunbi as she sprints to her favorite captain and gives her a big hug. Woyoung just too embarrassed with Yujin's actions and Yuri swiftly take Yena away from Chaewon.

 

Minjoo panics as she immediately avoids the groups and dashes to her classroom. "Where's Minjoo?" Eunbi questions while side hugging Chaeyeon. Chaewon, probably answers it a second too fast, telling the others she saw Minjoo running to class. The squad doesn't miss a single beat on teasing Chaewon since the girl seems to be secretly paying attention to Minjoo. " off."

 

Minjoo arrives at her class as fast as possible, she then sits calmly to her chair yet ruffles her hair in frustration earning the attention of her classmates. Everyone starts to murmur regarding Minjoo's actions yet the latter couldn't even be bothered about it. She just misses Chaewon already, so bad. Wonyoung, Yujin and Yuri enters the class as the class stops talking about Minjoo, the latter just scoffs as she slumps at the table. 

 

"Hey where did you go? The squad was looking for you." Yujin states as she wraps one her hand around Minjoo earning a small growl from Wonyoung. Minjoo shakes her head, saying that she forgot something at class and wanted to make sure. 

 

Minjoo always pay attention to every class and take notes of important details, but today is just different. She just feels distracted and out of it maybe because of what Hitomi told her back at the party is getting in her head? But she misses their midnight hangouts already. Minjoo sighs, a little bit too loud as it gains the attention of the whole class. "Kim Minjoo, what's wrong?" the teacher asks her with an annoying tone as Minjoo says sorry to avoid conflicts with teachers as a role model should be. 

 

It is about lunch time, Minjoo is about to escape when her teacher calls her to stay back. Again, it alarms tons of classmates as they begins to murmur about Minjoo. This is the first time Minjoo get called by a teacher to stay back at lunch for a while and it usually happens when students get into trouble. Yujin can't stand with people badmouthing Minjoo as she shouts and glares, "can y'all shut the up."

 

Minjoo smiles apologetically at the rest of the squad and asks them to go on as she will catch up, Wonyoung feels something is off with Minjoo. Back at the classroom, the teacher asks someone questions to Minjoo such as why her grades are slightly dropping and if there's something unclear on the way the teacher explains. "I know you hate me for involving your parents but your parents told me to call them if you aren't in the top2 so to avoid that i hope you resolve everything that's disturbing you okay?" The teacher smiles as Minjoo thanks the teacher for being so understanding regarding the situation. "Thanks Ms.Kang"

 

Minjoo just hates how her parents are only focusing on her academics. It's pretty obssesive until they actually keep track of their daughter's grades. To the point if Minjoo asks her parents about her recent test scores, they are able to answer in a couple of seconds. 

 

Minjoo doesn't actually know where she needs to go right now. If she goes to the school's canteen, she probably meet Chaewon and if Hitomi sees her with Chaewon, Minjoo is in trouble. She decides to just stay at class and probab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter