Eavesdropping

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's not a lie when Chaewon says Minjoo has been bugging her mind since last night. She's curious to see what the latter has to say to her. The world seems to hate Chaewon when the latter didn't have time to have breakfast since she forgot that they have homework so she spent the whole time copying Chaeyeon's.

 

"You should thank me, Kim." Chaeyeon smirks as she pull Chaewon in a side hug whereas the latter just rolls her eyes. Yena just laughs, she gave up. She wasn't just going to give up breakfast to finish some stupid homework, as a result Yena has detention after school.

 

The three of them are busy chattering themselves as Wonyoung, Yujin and Yuri join them. It's lunch time, Yujin decides to have a race against Wonyoung to the canteen as the rest shakes their head.

"Speaking of which, where's Eunbi and Minjoo?" Yuri furrows her eyebrows as she plays with Yena's cheek.

 

It hits Chaewon, that's right. Where is Minjoo and Eunbi? They seem close recently, closer then her liking. Chaeyeon just shrugs as she walks to their usual table, followed by Yena and Yuri. Having a sudden pain in the stomach due to missing breakfast, Chaewon excuse herself from the squad to go to the toilet.

 

The journey is tedious, Chaewon's eyesight is getting blurry as if she's about to faint any second. The latter is about to open the door to the restroom but sees it is open. She tries to hide herself and tries to find out who the girls are. Three girls seems to be in a heated conversation, Chaewon knows that it's bad to be nosy but whatever. 

 

Chaewon squints her eyes, Eunbi, Minjoo and Ms Kang? What the ? 

 

Back at the toilet, it's chaotic. Minjoo just told Eunbi about what the parents do to Ms Kang and Eunbi is furious about it. Minjoo take no offense because even herself is ashamed for having them as parents. 

 

"Wait so you and Chaewon know each other? How come Chaewon never told me." Eunbi huffs as she pouts earning laughter from Minjoo. "Well i mean, i could've ask you to fake my report cardㅡ" Eunbi continues as she got slapped by Minjoo. 

 

Hyewon laughs, it's been awhile since she feels happiness. Every since Sakura, she felt empty. Sakura is the love of her life. If mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell, Sakura is Hyewon's powerhouse. 

 

"No jokes aside, how we tell Chaewon?" Eunbi solemnly mutters as the atmosphere starts to change. Chaewon who has been eavesdropping for a while, become more interested. 

 

"I vote not to. Well, we should but just not right now. Finals are coming and we can't just throw it to her like it's nothing." Hyewon speaks up. 

 

"I agree, maybe we should tell her but just not today Minjoo?" Eunbi says as she glances at the girl who has her head down faci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter