Tokyo 002

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The day was postcard perfect, even the buses were running on time. Downtown the skyscrapers shines silver in the morning sun and the sky is an unbroken backdrop of blue. 

 

"Where are we going?" Minjoo mutters as she can't help but to blush knowing that they interlock hands as they went out of the hotel few minutes ago. Chaewon shrugs, the latter seems to ponder. 

 

"You are the one that's obsses with going to Japan, i will go wherever you want to go." Chaewon smiles at the girl in front of her who seems to be in daze. 

 

They decide to explore and walk around near the area, it is magnificent sight. It is quite windy, Chaewon regrets changing into a quite short one-piece dress. Seeing that Minjoo's smile is one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. Chaewon can see how it comes from deep inside to light the latter's eyes and spread into every part of her. A person smiles with more than their mouth as Chaewon hears it in Minjoo's voice, in the choice of her words and the way she relaxes. 

 

Having to bring her camera with her, she decides to take some pictures. The sound of camera clicks disturbs Minjoo as the latter glances at Chaewon. What surprise her more is that the latter is taking pictures of her. 

 

"Chaewon! You should've told me that you are going to take some pictures of view, i should move aside." Minjoo scratches her nape and smiles. 

 

"You are the view, Minjoo." 

 

A sentence consist of five words is strong enough to knock the air out of Minjoo's lungs. Chaewon suppressed a smile, she can easily tell from Minjoo's rosy cheeks that she didn't expect that from Chaewon. 

 

Nights brought noises that belonged to neither man nor beast. The cooler air vibrated with the low-pitched reverberations and we killed every light in the village, hoping to stay hidden under a velvet blanket so dark it had to be heaven sent. Our skins bristled with any variation in the wind, our eyes expanded to make use of the starlight and the trees around us took on a more earthy aroma.

 

They are preoccupied by each other that they didn't notice it's already dinner time and they will get scolded by the teacher, but they didn't care. They are about to ignore the rules but Chaewon receives a call from Eunbi.

 

"The teacher's are whinning about you two! Come back here! Ms.Kang is threatening Minjoo if she doesn't come back, she will call her parents."

 

Minjoo sighs, she just want to spend more time alone with Chaewon. They do not have any other choice and must follow and go back to the hotel safely.

 

"Not to be that person but Hyewon is totally your parent's slave." Chaewon blurts out as she stares at the night sky.

 

"Ms.Kang? Well i guess she cares about me, my parents trusts her too much." Minjoo wonders why Chaewon casually calls Ms.Kang by her name. Maybe the latter has mind reading powers but the next thing Minjoo knows, is that Chaewon answers her question.

 

"Hyewo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter