Tokyo 003

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sweat dripping off Chaewon as the sun glazes against her skin, as if her head isn't about to explode because of some history she don't care about, the sun seems to be ing around with her as well. Truthfully speaking, the whole class is basically whining because of the heat. It is definitely too hot to handle right now.

 

"Is this a desert or what? I'm melting." Yena groans as she fans herself with her small hands. Chaeyeon and Eunbi nods in agreement. Yujin sighs for the nth time whereas the history enthusiasts group, Wonyoung, Yuri and Minjoo seemingly unbothered.

 

"You know what, it. I am leaving." Chaewon rolls her eyes as she struts away from the group. Eunbi, Yena, Chaeyeon and Yujin decides to follow the latter to the nearest public library to cool down. They quietly enters the library and find a space for all of them to settle themselves. 

 

Chaewon glances at the current place she is in right now. Row after row of neatly lined up books with their spines facing outward, colour coded with dots. Fiction section arranged in alphabetical order beside the young adults section. Children's section with low shelves and floor cushions. Comfortable leather arm chairs, tables for quiet study, librarian at help desk who hushes the atmosphere punctured by the occasional child's laugh. Expensive carpet on the floor, computers for surfing the web and a lot more.

 

The squad decide to plop themselves on the arm chairs and relax. All of them let out a relief sigh as they finally get out of the sun and those gibberish history context that they do not care about. 

 

"Hey Yujin, tell me more about Ms.Kang" Chaewon states out of the blue. Yujin stares at Chaewon as she squints her eyes. The rest faces Chaewon as they look at her suspiciously. 

 

"You are going to ditch Minjoo for a teacher now? What the f-" Yena unable to continue her sentence as Chaewon kicks her which results in a loud fall and a hush from the librarian. 

 

Chaewon holds her temples to control her anger. She sighs as she looks at Yujin, wanting some answers. Yujin explains that Ms Kang is a great homeroom teacher as she gives free snacks for the top ten student in the class. That some helps Yujin to improve her grades as she was jealous that some of her classmate was able to eat. 

 

Chaewon nods, it's not a secret that Hyewon loves food. She'd choose food over everything, well not over Sakura maybe.

 

"What is Minjoo's and Hyewon's relationship like? From what i see, her parents seems to put so much trust in Hyewon. As for Hyewon, she seems to obey them no matter what?" Chaewon calmly states as rest seems to be very confuse on where this conversation is heading. 

 

"So, i am confused right now. Are you into Minjoo or the teacheㅡ" Yena get her shin kick by Chaewon who has a cold stare. Yena understands that she probably should shut the up.

 

Yujin continues to provide information to Chaewon, for example on how Hyewon has favoritism. Minjoo is mainly the main character although Yujin doesn't understand why when Wonyoung is the top at their class. Chaewon ruffles her hair in frustration, something feel off and she knows it. 

 

They are about to chat and discuss more when Yujin receives a text from Wonyoung saying that the class is about to leave with the bus. The five of them immediately leave the library, heading to the bus. Yena, Chaeyeon and Yujin are walking in the front whereas Eunbi and Chaewon at the back. 

 

"Something is bothering you isn't it." Eunbi nudges Chaewon who apparently in deep thoughts. Chaewon nods, but Eunbi do not want to pry. 

 

They arrive just in time before the bus about to leave, the teacher scolded them but they didn't care less. They occupy the backseat which already saved by Yuri, Minjoo and Wonyoung. "I can't believe you guys sneak out and not tell us about it." Yuri sulks as Yena console her by hugging the girl.

 

Automatically, Chaewon sits beside Minjoo just because she knows her friends would force her to sit there anyway so she decides to do it herself. "Did you have fun learning history?" Chaewon strikes a conversation with Minjoo by asking a question sarcastically.

 

Minjoo giggles at Chaewon's effort. "It could be better when you were there." Chaewon rolls at Minjoo as the latter giggle. Eunbi and Chaeyeon sees their interaction as she starts to tease them earning a blushing Minjoo and an unbothered Chaewon. The whole bus trip is boring as expected, Chaewon stares at the windows as she listen to songs through her airpods. 

 

After awhile, Chaewon can feel someone slowly laying on her shoulder. Minjoo passed seemingly is asleep since soft snores can be heard. Chaewon decides to tuck Minjoo's hair behind the latter's ear and pats the latter. Eunbi jokingly coughs as she notices Chaewon doing small actions towards Minjoo. 

 

Arriving at the hotel, Chaewon excuses herself as she tells Minjoo to go back first. Minjoo is skeptical but nonetheless she is exhausted so she obeys. "We will company you then, we are bored anyways." Yena and Yujin approaches the girl as the latter nod. 

 

Chaewon searches for Hyewon's room as she needs some answers. Hyewon and her had an unspoken rul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter