Privacy

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Class is just plainly boring for a girl like Chaewon. The ticking sound of clocks followed by a decent lecture, disgusting.

 

Chaewon has been spending time with Hyewon, mainly because that she just wants to get over the bull between Sakura and Hyewon as she brings them together. Knocking on the teacher's office is not what students nor teachers would have thought Chaewon do.

 

"At this rate the school thinks we are ing and your girlfriend is probably jealous." Hyewon rolls her eyes as both of them walks to an empty parking lot near the school's entrance.

 

"Oh off. Firstly, disgusting. Secondly, Minjoo is not my girlfriend." Chaewon jokingly pushes Hyewon as they both giggled and continues their conversation.

 

Hyewon then begins to tell Chaewon why Minjoo's parents held something against her. Hyewon apparently overheard something important that no one should have knew at the cafe while ordering a coffee. Apparently after that, the Kims order someone to follow me and track down the people that i am close to. Since that incident, the Kims threatened to hurt Sakura. Hyewon says that the Kims gave her a choice to leave Sakura, never come back to the cage and become a teacher for them or not they will hurt Sakura. 

 

"What did you hear though? Was it that important until they held you?" Chaewon furrows her brows yet Hyewon shakes her head telling that she has no right to blabber the information right at this moment. 

 

Chaewon takes a huge breathe, she always has the chills when Mr and Mrs Kim are around. She know that they are powerful, she must be ready to counter that without hurting Minjoo is anyway, that's her goal. 

 

Meanwhile back at the squad, everyone seems to be complete besides Chaewon. The squad looks at Minjoo, obviously asking where is Chaewon. The latter rolls her eyes while pointing near the entrance where Hyewon and Chaewon is at. 

 

"There."

 

Yena nudges Minjoo who seems extremely jealous since Chaewon has been spending time more with Ms Kang then herself. Having to be stuck with the squad without Chaewon seems empty now yet looking at the girl, it hurts Minjoo that she knows something that Chaewon shouldn't discover. 

 

Eunbi shouts gaining both Chaewon and Hyewon's attention, knowing that the squad is about to approach them so Hyewon takes her leave. Of course not forgetting to hug Chaewon, which is a bit longer than Minjoo's liking.

 

The squad approaches Chaewon yet Minjoo whooshes past Chaewon as if she didn't exist. The latter wait for Minjoo to say something but she does not. Chaewon then looks at the others for explanation but they just shrug. "She's jealous." Chaeyeon whispers as she tries to not get caught by Minjoo. "Where are you going Minjoo?" Chaewon asks Minjoo who seems walk away from them. 

 

"To Ms Kang." The latter replies without looking back. Chaewon is scoffs, sure whatever Minjoo wants. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter