Wrestle

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is just a typical boring Saturday, another day to suffer in Chaewon's point of view. The rings of notification spams on Chaewon's phone made her grumpy. Of course, it's the brand new groupchat they were invited last night, of course. Chaewon decides to laze around the living room, as she sees Yena. Yena pats the sofa beside her, telling Chaewon to sit down. Chaewon starts to snuggle around Yena, which is rarely to be seen. Chaewon hates being affectionate, she detests it. Being affectionate is out of her dictionary. 

 

"What is this behavior Kim Chaewon?" Yena questions the small strawberry-haired girl yet big spoons her on the sofa. 

 

"Is it that weird that you just had to call me by my full name huh?" Chaewon spats although she snuggles closer. Yena nods yet Chaewon ignores her and shuts her eyes. 

 

"WHAT THE AM I SEEING?!" Eunbi rages as she and Chaeyeon goes to the living room. 

 

"Why are so mad? They are just snuggling." Chaeyeon sputters, putting her hands around Eunbi's curves. Eunbi shakes her head, saying it's not a big deal. Eunbi then practically drags Chaeyeon outside so they won't be late for their usual Saturday date, Saturdate. 

 

Yena isn't going to meddle but something is surely off. Why would Eunbi suddenly lash out at Chaewon just because Chaewon cuddles her? Yena needs more braincells which apparently unavailable. 

 

"Leave it. I know what you are thinking. It's nothing." Chaewon murmurs, still closing her eyes tight. Yena let it off today, maybe today isn't the day. She sighs. 

 

It has been a whole long thirty minutes since Chaewon moved, Yena is getting some cramps. 

 

"You should have told me you are getting cramps." Chaewon rolls her eyes as she gets off and sturts to the fridge. 

 

"You were so comfortable, i can't help it."

"Yeah whatever."

 

Chaewon grabs some milk and two glasses, just in case Yena wants some. She's not risking to walk her back if Yena tells her to. Yena mouthed a thanks. 

 

"So what's the deal with you and Yuri?" Chaewon pours the milk to both glasses. 

 

Yena confidently says that she'll confess on Monday. Chaewon smiles, giving the glass to Yena not forgetting to clink them. Chaewon is proud of Yena, it's probably the time for Yena to be happy. She sees how Yuri positively changes Yena, into a better version of her. Chaewon never says those kinds of stuffs, it's too cringy for her liking. Knowing Yena, she probably knows Chaewon wishes her well. 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter