Earl Grey

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kim Chaewon hurry up! I don't want to third-wheel this cringy couple." Yena yells, as if the world about to end. Chaewon just grunts and tries to speed things up. 

 

They were ahead of time, Chaewon never understands why they must come to school together. But then, arriving early means you can sleep again at your desk before class starts and Chaewon is here for that. 

 

As the four of them walk through the school gates, a big dogㅡhuman pouches on Eunbi making the four of us stops in our tracks. 

"Yo captain!" Yujin greets, headlocking Eunbi. 

 

Chaewon rarely pays attention to her surroundings but after that big dogㅡhuman encounter, three girls are approaching them. A tall bean pole with green highlights, a girl looking like a hamster and a girl with neon pink hair that's brighter than her future. Chaewon is dumb but ain't that dumb, by logic it's of course Wonyoung, Yuri and Minjoo. 

 

Chaewon nudges Yena, eyeing her while pushing her towards Yuri. 

"Ah right, can we join your study group?" Yena scratches her nape. 

 

"What's with your sudden interest in studying?" Yuri gently holds Yena's chin up, meeting her hazelnut like pupils. They seem to be having a staring contest, the is so thick none of them are able to breathe as they are lost in each other gaze. 

 

"Excuse me, we singles out here. With that kind of behavior i don't accept you guys in the study group." Wonyoung the mastermind, states while twirling her green tips. 

 

Yena immediately pushes Yuri, earning a loud scowl from the latter. Wonyoung gives her baby-like yet sardonic smile melting a certain dog near Eunbi.  

 

"It's settled then! The more the merrier they say." Wonyoung dusting of non-existent dirt off her shirt then her hands with Kim Minjoo. "We should hurry to class through? See you guys after school." Wonyoung walks aways while waving with Minjoo. Getting signals they must get going, Yujin grabs Yuri and run following Wonyoung and Minjoo. 

 

"That was an experience." Eunbi let out a relieved sigh.

 

Chaewon is surprised that they accept them so easy, too easily for her liking. Maybe it's just that Chaewon has major trust issues, who knows? Or maybe the way how precocious Wonyoung is. It gives a chill up her spine, she doesn't like it. She hates it. 

 

School ends quicker than Chaewon expected, maybe she just doesn't pay attention that much as she's into completing her drawing that she create during the lessons due to boredom. 

 

"Maybe you could be smarter if you take notes during lessons and pay attention, not drawing although i admit you have talent in that area." Eunbi approaches Chaewon's table as she scans the strawberry haired girl's drawings.

 

The red, orange, and yellow hues were mixing on the sky. Like a fire blazing, were the mere mortals watching the view in awe, not having a clue about what's happening in the heavens. The red hues were the blood of the angels and demons fighting each other, wanting to win the war between the good and the bad. The yellow and orange hues were the frizzling fire of their sword as it clashes when the angel and demon soldiers swing it to each other. Eunbi is always forever amazed how vocal can Chaewon's drawing be. 

 

"I never knew i was friends with an impressive artist." Yena tantalizing Chaewon, while Chaeyeon snicker at the girl's antics. 

 

" off." Chaewon shifted with a grimace and looked down at the drawing and shoving it inside her gucci bag.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter