Where It All Started

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"My brain is totally going to explode!"

 

Chaewon lays down in frustration on the cold wooden floor as she ruffles her own strawberry pink hair due to stress yet messing up her whole hair. She sighs and proceed to give condolences to the amount of braincell she lost during this study session. 

 

"Oh come on Chaewon, it's not that bad." Chaeyeon rolls her eyes, bitting the tip of her pen. 

 

Chaewon then sits down properly, facing Chaeyeon with a smirk plastered on her face. "What?" Chaeyeon asks as she focuses on the paper in front of her. 

"You're the one who says it's not that bad but i see you are having trouble yourself." Chaewon scoffs. 

 

"Why the these math problems keep asking us to solve their problems, they should be independent and learn to solve it themselves." Chaewon clicks her tongue as she throws the question papers from the table. 

 

Chaeyeon just shake her head, she is used to see Chaewon throwing childish tantrums during their study sessions. Basically it always ends with a sulking Chaewon and a dizzy Chaeyeon. 

 

The sudden ruckus near the door bothers Chaeyeon, knowing that Chaewon won't ing budge, she decides to open the door. 

 

"Hurry and open up Lee Chaeyeon!" A girl, looking like a duck shouts. "Yeah, Yena wants to piss so you better hurry." Eunbi laughs at the sight of Yena curling, trying to hard to not piss right now. 

 

Not a millisecond after the door was unlocked, Yena burst in and dash to the bathroom. Sonic the Hedgehog who? 

 

"Seeing the look on your face, studying must be a challenge i assume." Eunbi proceeds to take off her blazer and toss it to the sofa and go the kitchen to take some drinks. Chaeyeon nods as she follows Eunbi around, backhugging her. After sipping some tea, Eunbi faces Chaeyeon as she pats her head, she puts down the cup. 

Chaeyeon was impatient, Eunbi's lips was so tempting. She couldn't resist, they begi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter