Stuck

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Tell me why the are we here once more Lee Chaeyeon." 

 

Chaewon glares at the latter, fanning herself with her hands. Chaeyeon practically drags Yena and Chaewon to the indoor court to support Eunbi and Yujin during practice. What is this nonsense? They never have visited Eunbi at the court since the new semester because they are all busy doing their own thing.

 

Honestly it's probably an excuse Chaeyeon made so she can oggle Eunbi during practice while wearing those typical basketball jerseys. Chaewon sees right through Chaeyeon but her didn't want to pry since she doesn't want to cause commotions.

 

Chaewon wants to get out of this nasty stinky place full of jocks, she grabs Yena and drags her outside.

 

"Finally some fresh air, you always know what i needed at the right moment." Yena moves closer to Chaewon as pouting her lips like a duck while making a kissy face at Chaewon. Having none of it, Chaewon tries to shove Yena away, far away as possible.

 

"You guys know you are blocking enterence right?" A tall bean bole suddenly grabs the attention of the two making them stop.

Of course Yuri, Minjoo and Wonyoung are here to support Yujin.

 

Wonyoung quickly leave them and go inside since she told Yujin she would support her during her practice session. It's just the for of them left. None of them are typically those sports fan, they decide to just hang around the school.

 

"So Ares, how's math? Have you perfectly understand the topic well?" Minjoo winks as she tries to hit a conversation with the strawberry girl.

 

"First of all, don't ever wink at me again. Second of all, cut the Ares . Finally, the math is going well thank you." Chaewon looks at Minjoo but apparently it is a mistake to do so. Minjoo's eyes are boaring, staring into her soul, she doesn't like this, maybe.

 

Chaewon regrets that she acknowledges that Minjoo is as beautiful as Aphrodite, or maybe Minjoo can just dethrone the God herself. Everything about Minjoo is alluring, the way Chaewon feels her is being into a blackhole everytime Minjoo breathes. Probably as a student that is interested in art, she is drawn to everything that's exquisite. Kim Minjoo for example. 

 

While Chaewon and Minjoo enjoying their conversation, Yuri notice that something is odd about Yena today as she keeps looking at Chaewon back and forth. 

 

"If you have something to say to Chaewon, do it." Yuri rolls her eyes as Yena rapidly shakes her head. Yena tries to find explainable excuses, saying that she's amazed Chaewon is actually socializing. 

 

Yena and Yuri decide to invite Minjoo and Chaewon to the mall to waste some time since it's too early to go back to the dorms. 

 

"This can be a double date." Yuri suddenly states as Chaewon chokes on the strawberry milk she was sipping whereas Minjoo pats her back calmly. 

 

Double date? That's the stupidest thing she hears today and again with Minjoo? Hell no, over Chaewon's dead body. Yena probably can predict Chaewon is going to decline the offer, she tells Chaewon that this is the best offer knowing that she wouldn't go back to the stinky gym again. She has no choice, double date it is.

 

The four of them decides to walk,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter