Middle School

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the Kim Chaewon, that scared the crap out of me" Chaeyeon says and the other two nods. Chaewon scratches her nape as she apologize, but still fidgets.

"Spill it Chaewon, what did you do?" Eunbi glares at Chaewon as she avoids Eunbi's gaze.

 

"I might have accidentally sent nudes instead of question papers to Minjoo last night." Chaewon drops the bomb with a poker face. The rest of them gasps. Yena can't believe Chaewon take nudes of herself while Chaeyeon teases that Minjoo might have a pleasant night as Eunbi slaps Chaewon.

 

Chaewon sigh, she has not learn that much but she clearly doesn't give a about the mock exams. The four of them of course meet the rest of the group. Chaewon is about to approach Minjoo as Minjoo looks away and avoiding the girl. Chaewon rolls her eyes, her friends didn't raise her to be a weak . She doesn't care about the nudes incident right now, she just wants help so she decides to ask Wonyoung instead for math formula explanations.

 

Minjoo on the other hand, is just standing there awkwardly. Glancing anywhere else besides Chaewon. She notices Chaewon is about to approach her, her heart is about to explode. She decides to ignore the girl and pretend to focus on giving Yujin some tips to ace the exams.

 

Minjoo can't get rid that picture out of her mind, she can't look Chaewon the same anymore. She is suppose to focus on the exam paper right now but Chaewon is the only thing comes in Minjoo's mind right now. Minjoo is thankful that she learns this topic quite awhile beforehand, so she's able to solve it. She then felt sorry that she wasn't able to entertain Chaewon this morning. 

 

The mock exams went through like a bliss, Wonyoung and Minjoo brags that's easy as they are the top two student in the school. The neon hair girl sees Chaewon in the corner of her eyes, she is ruffling her hair. 

"What the the exams is so hard." Chaewon interrupts their bragging and thus Yena and Chaeyeon nods in agreement. Minjoo and Chaewon's eyes meet, Minjoo feels like she is being into a black hole. 

 

"Sorry for last night, it was an accident. I meant to send you the question paper, i swear." Chaewon smiles as she wraps her hand around Yena's waist. "Oh of course, don't sweat about it. We cool right?" Minjoo puts a facade as she is quaking inside, Chaewon nods. 

 

"So did you have fun Minjoo?" Chaeyeon nudges and wiggle her brows at Minjoo as she suddenly coughs and Chaewon scoffs. 

Yuri, Wonyoung and Yujin is seemingly lost as they don't understand what the rest are talking about. Yena then explains to them that Chaewon accidentally sent nudes to Minjoo. "Oh is that why you chokㅡ" Yujin isn't able to finish the sentence because Minjoo covers Yujin's mouth in embarrassment. 

 

 

They are planning to hangout after the mock exams but some of them want to rest, such as Chaewon. Eunbi also decides to accompany Chaewon as the rest hang around Wonyoung's dorm. The way back to the dorm is quiet, maybe because it's been awhile since it's only the two of them. It reminds Chaewon of her last middle school year with Eunbi. "I know you want to say something to me. What is it?" Chaewon asks while not sparing a glance at Eunbi. 

 

 

"Stop it Chaewon," Eunbi states in a stern way. Chaewon turns to Eunbi immediately, "what do you mean?" 

"You know what i mean," Eunbi rolls her eyes as Chaewon raises one of her eyebrows. 

"The camgirl , stop it. You probably recently took nudes and that's why you accidentally sent one to Minjoo," Eunbi grabs Chaewon's collar as Chaewon pulls away. Chaewon hates it when Eunbi can read her. 

 

 

Chaewon was a one innocent girl back in middle school. Since she was a freshman, her family is strug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter