Parents

nudes.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaewon was right when the whole chaos would be forgotten after a week as Minjoo couldn't be happier. Now the squad basically are hanging out at their study place, Starbucks. 

 

"Someone is having her birthday in a couple of days huh," Eunbi nudges Chaewon who pretend to not hear the girl. That day, Minjoo learns that Chaewon's birthday is on the first of August. 

 

"I am not a fan of huge birthday parties nor actually celebrating it. I mean, we are just getting old." Chaewon sips the usual London Fog, her go to order at Starbucks. 

 

"Oh come on, don't be such an emo ." Yena says while side-hugging Yuri as she continues, "Minjoo here can give you birthday seㅡ" Yena is cut by Yuri covering . 

 

Minjoo's cheeks are suddenly kissed pink like a spring rose, the blooming colour so cute against her porcelain skin. She looks away and finds a distraction as she attempted to hide her face behind her chalky-white fingers. Chaewon just chuckles at the sight as she ruffles Minjoo's pastel hair. 

 

"So like what's the deal between the two of you seriously" Wonyoung glances at the both of them. Chaewon shrugs, why does the squad keep asking about this matter isn't it clear? 

 

"We are just friends?"

 

Maybe because it's Minjoo's monthly period or those words seems to sting a lot. It hurts Minjoo, more than she wants it to be. She stands up then furiously dashes away from the place. The only thing she can hear is Chaewon's voice calling her name. Minjoo tries to run as fast as possible but the latter catch up. Chaewon grabs Minjoo's arms and stops the girl. 

 

"Minjoo iㅡ" 

"Chaewon stop it. We aren't just friends and you ing know it." That's the last sentence Chaewon hears from Minjoo before the latter slaps her and sprint away. 

 

Chaewon goes back with heavy steps and the squad glares her. Chaewon sighs, as she calmly sips the tea. "I have my reasons okay." Their hangout ends in a bitter way, probably for Minjoo and Chaewon. They return to their dorm before the curfew. 

 

 

Chaewon just finished taking a bath, Yena is playing some games as both Eunbi and Chaeyeon are casually making out at the sofa. Chaewon purposely coughs loudly to gain their attention. "Can you guys making out for a second, i need to talk to Eunbi. Alone." Chayeon scowls at the word alone that the latter seems to highlight yet she sulk and go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter