vi / the lookalike triplet.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unlike her neighbor, Yena actually has her own club to attend which is the Taekwondo club. But she decided to skip the lesson today like always to play her Nintendo Switch at the school rooftop. Yena made her way up to the stairs leading her to the rooftop with the console on her hand. On her way there, she met her neighbor.

“Yul?”, Yena called.

“What are you doing here, Yena?”, Yuri asked in surprise.

“Oh, I’m here to play-“, Yena hold up her game console to show the latter but was quickly covered by Yuri’s hand

“Aren’t you supposed to be at the Taekwondo practice right now? And why did you bring the Nintendo here, aren’t you afraid to get caught by John Wick?”

So many questions at one time made the duck head go dizzy.

“Woah, that’s a lot of question at a time. Anyway, I should ask you the same too, why are you here?”

“It’s none of your business.”

Yuri proceeds to get down from the stairs leaving her neighbor behind.

“Hey, wait up.”, Yena followed the girl.

The duck girl kept calling Yuri all the way from the stairs but she didn’t even bother to turn on her back. Not until the girl uttered something that catches her attention.

“I know you been practicing singing up there all the time.”

Yuri turned to her back in surprise while Yena was catching her breath after chasing the girl all the way down.

“How did-”

---

Yuri sat on one of the benches waiting for Yena. Finally, the girl came to her with two cans of soda. She passed one of the sodas to Yuri. The hamster girl took the drink then opened it to take a sip.

“So how did you know about it?”, Yuri put down her drink as she asked.

“Oh, I was there every time you practice.”

“You mean you literally skipped all the lessons to play your switch at the rooftop?”

 Yena nodded like it’s a matter of fact.

“You really need to stop doing this, you might get into trouble.”, Yuri facepalmed.

“I can’t help it though, I like hearing you sing and that is the only time I could.”

Yuri turned to the girl beside her. Yena took a sip of her drink like she just did nothing but for Yuri it’s different, this is the first time someone ever told her that they liked her singing. She has always been prohibited by her parent to sing because they think it’s a waste of time. Thus, the school rooftop has become the only place for her to do the thing she loves and she kept this a secret to herself to avoid anyone from spilling the bean to her parents.

“Can you keep this a secret from my parent or anyone?”

Yena was about to take the second sip of her drink, stopped for a moment. “Hm, sure.”

“Thanks.”

Yuri was thankful for her neighbor to keep this a secret for her. Both of them were never close friends or anything more than neighbor, they were always put together because their parents were close friends. They were kinda like siblings who grew up together but never interact much. Soon, there were faint yells coming from the nearby Dojang. Turned out the Taekwondo club were having their practice there. Yena suddenly stood up from her seat, making Yuri look at her in confusion.

“But I need you to help me on something first.”, Yena demanded.

Yuri was blinking her eyes in puzzled.

“Okay.”

---

The only thing that’s been keeping Chaewon from skipping school is Taekwondo practice. It is her favorite time at school because she gets to beat up people without getting into trouble. This fact kinda drives her to become the strongest member in Taekwondo club. Right now, Chaewon just did a flying kick to knock down her sparring opponent.

“Stop.”, the instructor commanded. 

Chaewon and her opponent did a bow before going back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter