xi / two three two.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Ssambbang duo managed to sneak out the room without the others noticing. Chaewon leads the way to another room while Hitomi blindly tailed behind. After all, all she had on her mind was the bag of Yakisoba bun the latter's holding. Soon, the girl began to speed up on her track making poor Hitomi almost lose sight of her precious bread.

 

The devil halted on her path when they arrived at the entrance of the room. The cheek girl who was struggling to catch up with her finally managed to keep up. Just then she began to freak out when she catches a glimpse of the black marble engraved banner on the door. It was written ‘Student Council President Office’.

 

"What are we doing here?", Hitomi asked in whispers while looking around feeling uneasy.

 

"Just shut up and follow me.", Chaewon shushed the girl behind her. 

 

The latter opened the door sneakily. Behind the door was a luxury and spacious office with tables, chairs, computer and documents arranged neatly inside its respective cupboard. Chaewon took the lead to walk in the room before the clueless girl behind her. Hitomi was feeling anxious standing inside the room yet excited at the same time because of the bun. Right after she closed the door behind her, Chaewon casually dropped the bag of bun on the table then headed straight to the mini fridge beside the president's table. The fluffy cheek girl launched over to the bun like a predator looking for it's prey. She ripped off the packaging separating between her and the bun in a matter of seconds. Right into the first bite on the Yakisoba bun, the latter could already feel like being on cloud nine. 

 

Turned out the legend was real and the Yakisoba bun is god damn delicious, Hitomi thought.

 

While the Japanese girl is having her moment with the bun, the devil was rampaging through the mini fridge looking for something. 

 

Hitomi noticed the girl's action and questioned, "What are you looking for?"

 

"Stuff...aha!", the girl pulled out a bottle of...wine.

 

The cheek girl's eye gone wide at her sight. She knew this is illegal and she want no part at this. Without a sound, she took another two pack of bun along with her then headed toward the door. Too bad, the other girl noticed her before she could even flee. The devil grabbed onto her shoulder, poor girl shrieked at the sudden skinship, resulting her to stop on her way.

 

"Uh ah, you ain’t going no where.", Chaewon said with a sinister smile.

 

Hitomi slowly turned herself back to face the devil behind her in fear. Deep inside, she could only hope that no one noticed their absences. 

 

---

 

At the school garden, three girls were occupying the only marble table and the sets of chairs located in the center of the area. Wouyoung was seated at the far right, Minju in the middle and Yujin on the left. Girl was definitely not pleased with their sitting arrangement but she was left with no choice.

 

With all kinds of high end cosmetics laying on the table and a camera set on a tripod, they were ready for filming. As soon as the camera’s lights started to blink, Wonyoung’s personality went 360.

 

"Hi! How yall doing? Its your girl, Wonyoung here again with a bunch of new product to introduce to yall today.", the youtuber greeted enthusiastically to the camera.

 

The two girl beside her were definitely not used to seeing this version of Wonyoung. Well, she do come off as a friendly person but its was sassy and demanding kind of friendly not the excited kind. It was pretty hard to take in especially for Minju. She was never close with the school queen bee, she only met her when they passed by each other at the school corridor. To her, the girl just seem distant and really hard to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter