ii / yakisoba bun.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being the student council president is a stressful job. With work piling up like there's no end and problematic students all over the school plus most of them are ignorant rich brats. Every day is a headache for president Kwon Eunbi. 

 

Good thing someone volunteered to help her to discipline those problematic students and some of her paperwork. The person was none other than her best friend, Lee Chaeyeon. Eunbi was thankful for her friend willing to help her on her work but what she never expects is that the girl is surprisingly good at it. 

 

Apparently, those rumors about her being the John Wick of their school is true. Eunbi is still surprised till this very day that she witnessed her friend caught three students with just a goddamn eraser. 

 

Today was no different. Chaeyeon walked in the student council office with a list of problematic student names on her notebook. Eunbi stamping those papers that never stop coming. Hyewon is just there, sitting next to a basket full of Yakisoba buns and eating one of it. 

 

"You should really stop buying all of those buns from the cafeteria, give other students a chance to eat it.", Chaeyeon deadpan at the foodie.

 

Hyewon with chewing on the bun, answered, "I brought these for Eunbi."

 

"What? Since when do I like Yakisoba bun?", Eunbi looks up from her files in disbelief.

 

"The moment you said you wanted to try it because you never had one before?", Hyewon answered with another question.

 

"I was just curious why everyone liked it so much."

 

"So I buy all of them for you to try."

 

"I don't need all of them, it is you who wanted all of them."

 

"But didn't you said you liked it after trying, baby?", Hyewon winked.

 

"Ew, don't you baby me. I'm not your girl.", Eunbi grimaced.

 

And then Hyewon is at it again, trying to flirt with the president while Chaeyeon sighs. 

 

"Just stop buying all of it at one time. If it weren't for you, students wouldn't be running at the corridor for it.", Chaeyeon warned the latter.

 

Hyewon wasn't intimated at all by the so-called John Wick. Instead, she just shrugged at the girl's warning then continue on eating her bun.

 

---

 

Back to the part where poor Yujin got tripped by the Boogeyman.

 

"Ouch..", Yujin whined at the pain.

 

"Baba Yaga?!", Minju gasped a bit too loud that Chaeyeon turned to her direction.

 

Yuri immediately covered her friend's mouth with her hand. Chaeyeon turned back to the girl lying in front of her. She took out a small notebook and a pen from her pocket then begin jotting down the latter's name on it.

 

"Ahn Yujin, you're on detention.", Chaeyeon said in an intimidating voice as she stares straight into Yujin's eyes.

 

Yujin took a huge gulp.

 

---

 

"Did you freaking see it?! That's how she earns the title John Wick!", Nako exaggerated.

 

The group was having their meal at the cafeteria. What happened just now is still the topic of their conversation. Everyone is having the shock of their life while Sakura is happily enjoying her meal. Meanwhile, she noticed none of them is really touching their food.

 

"Come on, that was not that scary.",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter