i / who exactly is she?

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like any other movies where the new kid in school being all nervous on their first day, Miyawaki Sakura was no different. Standing in front of the class in the sea full of unfamiliar faces, she was fidgeting as she introduces herself.

 

"Hi, my name is Miyawaki Sakura. You can call me Sakura or Kkura. Nice to meet you all, I hope we could all get along."

 

After those dreadful minute standing there, her teacher finally let her take her seat beside a girl who looks like she's from elementary school. For a moment there, Sakura thought she was in the wrong place but after looking around she comes to notice that she's not. She makes her way over to occupy the empty seat beside the small girl. 

 

"Hi, my name is Yabuki Nako.", the small girl introduces herself in Japanese.

 

Sakura was surprised to know the latter is Japanese. She was anxious for a minute there, thinking if she's going to speak with an actual Korean even though she had prepared herself on the language for 3 months. 

 

"Hi, nice to meet you, Yabuki san."

 

"Just call me Nako chan."

 

"Nako chan.", Sakura awkwardly called.

 

Nako beamed a bright smile which makes the girl even cuter than her size.

 

"So what do you think about our school?", Nako suddenly questioned her new table mate.

 

"It's nice, just like what was shown in the pictures."

 

"Glad you liked it. But how do you manage to find your way here though? I remember our school has the most confusing route and new student often get lost here." 

 

Sakura recalled the part where she stumbled upon a kind girl by the school gate. She was already lost just by standing at the school gate this morning but the kind girl came over to offer her help.

 

"Ah, a girl standing by the gate came over to help me. I assume she's a member of the student council with that tag on her chest.", Sakura nonchalantly replied.

 

Suddenly, she could see the frightened look on her table mate. The girl literally looked like she had seen a ghost or something. 

 

"Are you okay?", Sakura waved her hand in front of Nako as she asked.

 

Nako didn't answer her question, instead, she quickly patted the two girls in front of her and another beside her. The girls turned to their back to Nako, one looked like a hamster and another has very fluffy cheeks. 

 

"Sakura met her.", Nako said as if it's something serious.

 

The two girls' expression changed, they were the same as Nako's. Another girl beside Nako turned to them as well with the same expression. Sakura thought she was looking at the real live version of Pepe Frog when she sees the girl beside Nako.

 

"This is bad luck, Sakura.", the hamster girl said.

 

Sakura was just pure confused at the situation. She doesn't understand why they making a fuss over the girl she met by the gate. What's the big deal about the girl, is she someone important?

 

"What if it's just Eunbi who was by the gate this morning?", the fluffy cheek girl asked.

 

"No way, only her would be guarding the door during the morning.", the Pepe Frog girl cut in.

 

"There's only one way to find out.", Nako and the rest turned to Sakura in unison.

 

Sakura was even more puzzled than ever, she had her huge eyes opened even bigger.

 

"What is all this about?"

 

"Sakura, do you remember the name on her tag?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter