xii / weirdest detention ever?

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Occupying the sofa at the gaming area, there was Hyewon who had her eyes fixed on the duo by the cafe corner. Beside her was her crush, indulging herself in a novel talking about a girl who dates to a Singapore typhoon but doesn’t have a clue about it. 

 

“Guess i’ll be winning our bet.”, Hyewon said with a wide grin.

 

“How could you be so sure?”, Eunbi questioned with a raised brow, but her eyes were still glued on her book.

 

The glutton girl shook the latter to get the latter’s attention. She bopped her head , signalling toward the stammering Boogeyman and cherry blossom girl’s direction. Eunbi unwillingly tear her sight toward that duo’s direction. The scene seem convincing that Hyewon might be winning, however the president doesn’t want to back down just like that. That girl had a reputation of being a philanderer so no way she’s going on a date with someone like her. If she want her, she gonna get it the hard way.

 

Eunbi’s lips curled, “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover. I’ve known Chaeyeon for a long time and she normally behave like that with me too.”

 

The president turned back to the novel she was reading. Hyewon’s brows furrowed, she took another closer look at the duo and clearly she could see the usually serious and blank face Chaeyeon is being all fidgety there. 

 

“Girl, are you sure your friend behave like that to you? That is so not the Chaeyeon we know.”, she raised a questionable look as she said.

 

“You don’t know the real Chaeyeon.”, Eunbi nonchalantly replied.

 

“I don’t but i heard a rumour about that before.”, Hyewon recalled a circulating rumour that has been going around during their first year.

 

The president turned to the girl with an unreadable and strangely frightful look. Hyewon doesn’t understand the meaning behind her expression and why Eunbi seem so afraid to discuss about her best friend’s past. She quickly think of something else to ease the atmosphere between them. Just then she noticed the missing bag of bread along with two other people.

 

“Oh, anyway my bread is gone and so is your cousin and the puffy cheeks girl.”, the glutton girl mentioned.

 

“Wait, Chaewon is gone?!”, the president outburst got the whole room’s attention.

 

At the cafe corner, John Wick uttered, “I’ll get her.”

 

-

 

“I can’t believe that is in detention with us.”, the devil walked drunkly on the president table as she complained.

 

Hitomi being Hitomi is just chomping on her buns, quietly listen to the girl’s ranting. Chaewon jumped down the table, almost tripped herself in the process. She made her way toward the cute cheeks girl with her wobbly walk. 

 

“I bet now she’s going to join our detention gang and disturb our peace. The i would let her do that!”, the devil girl continued her rant. 

 

“Detention gang is a lame name.”, Hitomi nonchalantly adds on.

 

Chaewon slammed her hand on the table next to the clueless girl, causing a loud shriek from the latter. 

 

“Don’t you dare judge my naming skill.”, the devil goes dangerously close to the other girl.

 

Hitomi’s eyes were wide opened with the girl being so close to her, she could feel her breath against her. Meantime, Chaewon usual snaky look was suddenly replaced with an unusual soft look. Unconsciously, her hand reached out to pinch that cute cheek the latter has. Tiny squeal escaped her lips when she realised how soft it felt on her hand. 

 

“You’re so adorable.”, a warm smile plastered on the devil girls face.

 

The sight of her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter