iv / so what happened?

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura and Nako stay frozen in their seats after hearing that familiar yet unfamiliar voice behind them. Sakura silently prayed it's not the person behind the inspection. A hand grabbed the phone from Sakura's drawer.

 

"It's only your first week here and you're already making a mistake."

 

Chaeyeon took a closer look on the phone in her hand. She waved it in front of Sakura.

 

"You do know having this might end up getting you into trouble right?", Chaeyeon asked as she stared directly into Sakura two wide eyes.

 

Sakura gulped with balls of sweat rolling down the side of her face.

 

"You leave me no choice, Miyawaki Sakura." 

 

Chaeyeon kept the phone inside her pocket while she takes out her signature notebook and pen. She jotted down Sakura's name on the notebook.

 

"You're in detention. Meet me after school in the student council office."

 

Chaeyeon walked away with the phone,  leaving two dumbfounded Japanese behind.

 

"You know, I heard that detention with her is a nightmare. Good luck, my friend.", Nako whispered.

 

".", Sakura muttered.

 

---

 

It was after school, Chaeyeon was waiting alone in the student council office. Meanwhile, Wonyoung was the first to arrive.

 

"Unnieeeeee.", Wonyoung cutely called the latter.

 

"Don't unnie me, just take your seat.", Chaeyeon deadpanned.

 

Wonyoung pouted then occupy the seat opposite Chaeyeon. The younger started doing her manicure while the older is sitting there quietly with her legs crossed. Time was ticking but no one seems to walk in the door yet.

 

"Why did you choose Sakura to be your bait?", Chaeyeon suddenly asked.

 

Wonyoung blew her fingers.

 

"She just happens to be there when I'm looking for someone.", the younger girl nonchalantly replied.

 

"You should really stop dragging innocent people to be in trouble with you."

 

"They don't mind.", Wonyoung shrugged then continue on her manicure.

 

Chaeyeon sighed at the spoiled girl's reply. At the same time, the rest started coming into the room one by one. Once everyone is there and seated, Chaeyeon begins telling them about their detention time. Their detention will be held on Sunday means they won't be having a break this week. Most of them whined about the arranged time except for Sakura who was staring dreamingly at Wonyoung. The junior noticed she was being watched, she gave the latter a wink. That wink almost sent Sakura a heart attack. On the other side, Chaeyeon wasn't oblivious to notice them, she had this weird feeling inside her that she doesn't understand after seeing their interaction.

 

---

 

Sunday came by like a flash, Sakura was feeling anxious while she's on her way to school. What her friend said about the nightmare detention she's going face kept repeating in her head. Her driver pulled over the car once they reached the school gate.

 

"Miss, we're here.", the driver said.

 

The girl looked outside the window, she was hesitating to get down the car. 

 

"Is everything okay, miss?", the driver asked worriedly.

 

"Yeah, everything fine.", she forced a smile.

 

Sakura proceeds to get down from the car. Meantime, at the corner of her eye, a familiar Mustang came driving fast into the school ground. The car was parked at the designated parking lot. The owner came out from the car like a cool gangster in the movie coming out from the car with shades on. The strong aura projecting by the owner could be felt by Sakura even from far away. The poor girl stood frozen on the spot,  she was quivering like hell inside.

 

Chaeyeon took off her sunglasses after she noticed Sakura standing there. She went over to the girl. 

 

"You're early."

 

"Y-yeah.", Sakura stammering.

 

"The rest is not here yet so I guess we have to wait for them here."

 

"Okay."

 

Awkward silence engulfed the two while they were waiting for the rest. Sakura tried her best to not show how nervous she is beside the girl. Too bad, she was shaking so obviously that the girl couldn't ignore. Chaeyeon suddenly walked away. After she went away, Sakura could finally breathe normally.

 

At the same time, a pink LX 50 Vespa came into Sakura's sight. The Vespa stop at the motorcycle parking lot. The owner seems grumpy when she got down from the bike. Right after she took out the helmet, she threw it onto the floor then kicked the poor bike.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter