xx / kang residences pool party.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The once bright and sunny day was soon overshadowed by the darkness in the sky. Which also means it is time for the pool party to begin. The Kang residence’s pool was packed with people in their bathing suit. Water splashing around, heavy stench of alcohol, loud music booming from the stereo together with hubbub of laughter and shouting all around the places. Kwon Eunbi began to question her presences here, this is certainly not her scene and also how she picture her precious Sunday night to be. As she approach the pool with her devil cousin and Hitomi by her side, the very reason why she would even consider being in this chaotic place approaches them. Hyewon in her black two-piece bathing suit walked to them with flower garlands on her hand. That visible rock hard abs in between the girl’s bathing suit was giving Eunbi a really hard time to look away.

 

“Aloha, everyone! Welcome to my humble home.”, she approached her favourite girl first wanting to place the flower garlands on the latter’s neck.

 

Unfortunately, Eunbi cut her off by taking the flower garlands to herself. Her heart was beating so fast when the girl was moving closer to her. She quickly put it on herself leaving the owner of the house feeling dejected. Though Hyewon planned the party to be Hawaiian theme but clearly it is a flop. The president really wonders who in the right mind would put Piñatas, random pink flamingos, a huge rubber duck in the middle of the pool and calls it a Hawaiian themed party.  The sad glutton girl moved on to gifting the rest of the flower garlands to the duo then greet them. She gave Chaewon a weird look when she noticed Hitomi beside the girl. Meanwhile, the devil just raised a brow at her like nothing’s weird about this combination.

 

“Who the hell planned all this?”, Eunbi’s tone certainly sounds like she’s judging the party.

 

“Oh, Yena helped me planned all these as her punishment for skipping school.”, the proud host answered.

 

“Well, she sure did a great job on all these.”, the president said in sarcasm.

 

“Of course, it is my party we’re talking about.”, Hyewon gave her favourite girl a wink, unaware that the girl was actually being sarcastic.

 

“Care to get some feedback because this party looks really lame.”, Chaewon nonchalantly blurt out.

 

Her comments earned her glares by the host and surprisingly her cousin too. She stare back at her siblings, couldn’t believe the audacity Eunbi had to side with that weird glutton girl instead of her precious cousin when she was also the one who indirectly complained about the setting. 

 

-

 

Feeling tired after all that last minute party planning and pool cleaning, Yena plopped herself comfortably on the nearby lounge chairs. Her body aches so badly after doing all the chores and planning, she made a mental reminder to hid herself better if she is going to skip school this coming Tuesday. Lucky for her tomorrow is a public holiday which means she could lay around all game indulging herself with her favourite game. While she was so wrapped up in her thoughts thinking whether to invite someone to her house tomorrow,  a certain someone approached her with a cup of ice cold lemonade. 

 

“Hey, drink this.”, Yuri gave the cup to the latter, feeling sympathetic for her at the same time.

 

Yena muttered a “Thanks”, took the cup from her then chugged the whole cup in one go. Her neighbourhood stared at her in disbelief, she instantly regret not telling the other girl that the drink was actually spiked. The duck girl noticed the stare she’s receiving by the girl, she gave the girl a questioned look. 

 

“What’s wrong?”, she asked.

 

“Well, I was just wondering about your alcohol tolerance level.”, the latter said as she took a seat on the chair beside Yena.

 

Immediately, the duck girl was reminded by how she got drunk after taking a sip of beer in Heejin’s house last month. The thought of her dancing weirdly in the middle of the party haunted her. That is why she is staying as far as she could from the alcohol in this party.

 

“It is pretty low as I recall.”, she answered the girl.

 

Yuri’s face was painted with guilt, she never expected her neighbour to have such low tolerance on alcohol. She remembered hearing rumours from her parent that Yena parties a lot. Little that she knew the parties Yena’s parents mentioned is just mostly a series of lame game night with other gamer friends of hers at the internet cafe. At the same time, the other girl saw the look on her face. She could tell something is not right here.

 

“Please don’t tell me the lemonade is spiked!”, she got up from her seat and snapped.

 

“I’m really sorry!”, Yuri apologised almost immediately.

 

“Yah, Jo Yuri!”

 

Meanwhile, the conversation between the neighbour duo was interrupted by someone attacking Yena with a Super Soaker. The drenched girl glared at the person behind this attack turned out there was two person, Yujin and the devil laughing their off, each holding their orange water guns.

 

“Loser!”, Chaewon mocked.

 

“You are going to pay for this, you !”, the soaked girl barked.

 

“Come on, Yena unnie. We are not backing down plus you’re un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter