xiii / the drunken devil.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi spends most of her time thinking about bread. The girl often daydream about the varieties of bread she could get to eat. Admiring it’s existence and how it could bring joy to someone like her. She really likes bread and could never ever get sick of it. Even when she’s asleep she dreamt about bread and think about it first thing in the morning when she wakes up. 

 

However, after what happened in that room, she couldn’t bring herself to think about bread like she usually does. That girl who she shared a kiss with was the only thing that has been on her mind all day. She recalls that gorgeous smile, that mesmerising brown orbs and those rosy lips. Her lips craved for that warmth again. Little the girl knew, she was so engrossed in her thoughts that she missed the juicy rumour her friend were discussing in their classroom. The lack of reaction from Hitomi made her friends realised she wasn’t with them during the conversation.

 

“Hitomi!”, Nako called.

 

Finally the cheek girl snapped back to reality. She blinked then whipped her head toward her friend who were already looking at her.

 

“Y-yes!”, she answered in hurry.

 

Nako and Yuri exchange looks, they were both confused by their friend uncharacteristic behaviour.

 

“Are you alright?”, the shorter girl questioned her friend in worries.

 

Hitomi gave a quick nod, “Yes, I’m fine.”

 

“Okay.”, Yuri hesitantly replied. 

 

Nako looked around the room, she noticed the absence of their another friend.

 

“Guys, where’s Sakura?”

 

-

 

Since there were still time till the break is over. The cherry blossom girl decided to stroll around the school. Along her stroll, she thought about the school’s John Wick. Her mind were wondering what the latter might be doing right now. Catching student who were causing trouble or helping the president in her office? To get the answer to her question, she figured why not just find the girl now. With that purpose in her mind, she made her way toward the student council president office.

 

While she was casually walking to the office, she spotted Minju walking out the room from afar. The girl had her head hang low as she leaned her back on the door. Sakura wonders why her friend looked gloomy after her visit with the president. She quickly jogged toward the Pepe frog girl. Meanwhile, Minju heard footsteps approaching her. The girl wiped off the lingering tears on her eyes and tried to look like she wasn’t just crying before. She lifted up her head to find Sakura standing in front of her.

 

“Hey, are you alright?”, the latter asked with a worried look on her face.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay.”, Minju tried her best to mask her sorrow.

 

“Did you got into trouble or something?”

 

“N-no. It was just something about Yujin, the president just wanted to get some information out of me.”, the girl lied through her teeth.

 

“I see.”, Sakura decided not to pry any further.

 

The other girl felt relieved that her friend didn’t question her any further. She don’t know how much longer she could keep her composure. Minju wanted to walk away at first but then she began to question Sakura’s presences. 

 

“What brings you here?”

 

“Oh, I was just looking for Jjaeyeon. Is she in there?”

 

That bitter feeling came washing over the poor girl again. 

 

“No. She headed out with Hyewon sunbaenim when I arrived at the office.”

 

“Did you know where they went?”

 

“I don’t...”, Minju mumbled.

 

 “Alright, I’ll just look for her somewhere else. Catch you later, Minju.”

 

The cherry blossom her heel with another place in mind to search for the girl. The other girl was left behind staring at her friend retreating back. She could only imagine how nice it would be to be in her shoes.

 

-

 

Right after the Baba Yaga and the glutton girl left the office, they headed straight to the school garden. Chaeyeon was occupied with her work while the other girl was just hesitating on how she should ask about that certain cherry blossom girl.

 

“Okay, I’ll just get straight to the point.”, Hyewon took a deep breath before she drop the million dollar question. “Do you like Sakura?”

 

The straight line Chaeyeon was drawing turned into zig zag line when that question just came out of no where. She gave the glutton girl a per

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter