xvi / where dem money at?

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stomping on her feet while she strolled around to search for the only girl that could be the person behind this laundering case. Eunbi had her resting face mode on which kinda scare off the passing by students. It was an unusual sight for them because their usually friendly and kind student council president suddenly behave this way. A scowl plastered on her face as she paced her way through the corridor of the second year’s floor. It was during the middle of a class when Eunbi knocked on the door of a second year’s classroom. She was excused by the teacher to  walk in and look for that certain student.

 

“Kim Jiwoo.”, her face hasn’t changed at all when she call out the name.

 

Among the crowd in the classroom, a small head pops up at the ring of her name. Jiwoo with her round rimmed glasses stared cluelessly at the president.

 

“Meet me outside right now.”, the president definitely doesn’t sound pleased.

 

The once clueless girl finally realises why the president is here for her now. She took a huge gulp of saliva before heading out and tailing behind Eunbi to the president office. Once they got inside the room, Eunbi slammed the door shut behind her. Immediately, she slammed the printed paper with the budget chart on it in front of Jiwoo, their student council treasurer. Her action caused a short shriek from the anxious girl.

 

“Explain yourself, Jiwoo.”, Eunbi moved dangerously close to the girl with a scary glare as she interrogates. 

 

“I-I...”

 

-

 

To get her mind off a certain cherry blossom girl, the best place to be at is the school garden. Sipping a cup of steaming hot coffee, starring mindlessly at all the beautiful plants, this peaceful atmosphere is all Chaeyeon could ask for. Too bad, it only lasted until she spots the annoying glutton girl sticking her head out at the entrance of the garden.

 

“There you are!”, the girl quickly make her way toward the annoyed girl.

 

The school John Wick took another sip of her coffee before she speaks, “What do you want from me?”

 

“Eunbi needs your help.”, the other girl declared.

 

“What happened?”, Chaeyeon stood from her seat almost immediately.

 

“Apparently, someone is laundering money from the student council fund.”, the glutton girl nonchalantly answer her question.

 

“I’ll get that person immediately.”, Chaeyeon had that look on her like she’s about to kill someone.

 

She was about the leave the place but halfway there she was blocked by Hyewon. The glutton girl’s extended arm was in the way between the latter and the entrance.

 

“What?”, the boogeyman was confused by the latter action’s.

 

“Well, I don’t know what’s going on with you recently but if you ever need any help don’t hesitate coming to me.”, Hyewon moved away her arm as she utter.

 

It might sounds weird but the tone in her voice clearly projects that she was worried for the boogeyman. Chaeyeon wasn’t sure how to react to that fuzzy feeling she felt all of the sudden.

 

At the end, she mutter a soft “Thanks.”.

 

“You’re welcome.”, the glutton girl ends her word with a silly grin.

 

-

 

“Answer me, Kim Jiwoo!”, the president pressured the poor girl to spit out the truth.

 

Poor girl could only keep shaking her head and saying, “I really don’t know how it happened.”

 

“Stop denying and tell me the truth.”

 

“I really don’t know who did it and how it happened also it’s not me who did it. I admit I altered the chart but I did that because I thought this way I could escape your wrath.”, Jiwoo basically blurts out everything in a single breath.

 

“Wow, your voice sure is pitchy.”, Hyewon adds in.

 

Both the girls turned to the two new comer standing by the door. The poor treasurer started praying the moment she saw John Wick standing beside the glutton girl. Every step the latter takes toward Jiwoo, she could only hope this is not the end for her. Her eyes were tightly shut when Chaeyeon was standing right in front of her. 

 

“It’s not Jiwoo who did it.”, the Baba Yaga points out.

 

Eunbi became even more confused than she was when she found out about the laundering case. On the other hand, the treasurer could finally let out a shaky breath.

 

“But it is part of your fault too, Jiwoo.”, Chaeyeon continues her word.

 

“W-what?”, Jiwoo felt intimidated.

 

“Let’s go to that school and you’ll know.”

 

“H-huh?! What is going on?”, Eunbi asked in exasperation tone.

 

-

 

“Man, I almost got that ending but regardless I will forever take Edelgard’s side.”, Yena rants to her fellow friend with her precious Nintendo Switch on hand, leaning on the metal barrier behind her.

 

Her friend did a kickflip on a skateboard then landed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter