v / the domino effect.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Chaeyeon and Sakura walked into the building, the new girl was led to an unfamiliar room. Once they reach there, Chaeyeon opened the door for the latter. Behind the door was a big space with different design and purpose at every corner. One corner was equipped with a UHD 8K flat screen tv with all kinds of game console beside it, one has lights, cameras with a backdrop and all that looked like a filming studio, one literally looked like a whole cafe was in it and the last one is a weird corner with a king-sized bed. 

 

"Go ahead, you can do whatever you want here.", Chaeyeon said.

 

Sakura turned to the Baba Yaga with a confused expression.

 

"But isn't this suppose to be detention?"

 

"Yeah, this is detention.", Chaeyeon raised her brow.

 

She walked away leaving the dumbfounded Japanese checking out the area in awed. She saw Yena and Hyewon are knocking themselves out at the game corner, Wonyoung seems like she's filming a makeup tutorial at the studio corner, Eunbi and Chaeyeon are discussing on some paperwork at the cafe corner and Chaewon is just sleeping on the bed.

 

"Hey, you there.", Yena called while pointing at Sakura.

 

The new girl points at herself in question. 

 

"Yeap, wanna join us?", Hyewon invited the latter.

 

Of course, a gamer like Sakura wouldn't miss out the chance to play game. She accepted their invitation instantly and joined them. So far, she really had fun at detention although she never expects to put the word fun and detention together. 

 

"Hey, let's take a break and have some Yakisoba buns.", Hyewon suggested.

 

The rest agreed immediately. Soon, they were indulging the leftover famous Yakisoba bun from their cafeteria Hyewon brought. Sakura made a mental reminder to tell Hitomi about this. 

 

---

 

"How was detention yesterday?", Nako asked her table mate in concern once the latter is seated beside her.

 

"Oh, it's fun."

 

"WHAT?!", all four of her friend said at the same time.

 

"No way, detention with John Wick is fun?!", Hitomi said in terror.

 

"Yeah, it was hellish at first when we had to run 20 laps at the school track."

 

"Told you so, it's hell.", Nako adds on.

 

"But after that, I was brought to this space with so many fun things to do, it was great and I even get to eat the Yakisoba bun, Hitomi been wanting to."

 

Hitomi slammed her hands on the table," What, say that again."

 

Sakura was taken aback, "Hyewon treats us the Yakisoba buns she had left."

 

"That's it, I'm going to detention for it.", Hitomi said without thinking.

 

"What are you, crazy?!", Minju questioned the latter's sanity

 

"Things I would do for bread."

 

The rest sighed while Sakura looks at how passionate the girl is about bread.

 

---

 

During break time, Sakura and the rest were making their way to the cafeteria. On their way, Yujin was spotted running towards their direction. Behind her was Chaeyeon shouting at the girl.

 

"Get back here, Ahn Yujin!"

 

Yujin was running so fast to escape from the boogeyman. Little did she noticed, there was a person standing on her way cluelessly. And so she bumped into that person. Everything suddenly turned slow-mo as they fall. At that moment, Yujin noticed the person she bumped into, it was her childhood friend, Kim Minju.

 

"Min-ju un-nie.", Yujin called in slow-mo.

 

Minju eyes slowly turned wide while looking at Yujin and falling at the same time. Just then the packet of chewing gum Yujin had on her hand was accidentally placed inside Minju's pocket as the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter