iii / the troublemakers.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Damn it, you noobs!", Yena cussed on her headphone microphone.

 

While everyone is at school getting the education they need, this duck looking girl is here playing online game in her favorite internet cafe. She was totally indulging herself inside the game that she's oblivious to what happens in real life.

 

Outside the building, a car pulled over at the parking lot. The owner got down from the car with a sunglasses on. Soon, that person walked toward the entrance of the internet cafe. The intimidating aura flows around the building as the person walks in. The owner of the car approached the front counter.

 

"Is there a Choi Yena here?", the person took out the sunglasses, looking sternly at the poor worker behind the counter.

 

The worker was fidgeting as he pointed toward Yena's direction. The oblivious girl is still tapping on the keyboard and the mouse while looking only on the scene in front of her. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Yena jolted at the contact making her lose focus on her game. In the end, she was frustrated that she lost the game. Yena took away her headphone then turned to the owner of the hand.

 

"Who the interrupted m-?"

 

"Choi Yena."

 

Yena eyes went wide opened.

 

"C-Chaeyeon?!"

 

Chaeyeon gripped harder on the gamer's shoulder. Yena whined at the pain she's feeling.

 

"Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch."

 

"Playing game in the internet cafe when you're supposed to be in class, how brave."

 

"Ah, I wasn't playing game, I was just doing my study here.", Yena tried to lie, hoping Chaeyeon would buy it.

 

Chaeyeon grip even harder.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Stop lying, you are coming back to school with me and that's final."

 

Chaeyeon pulled Yena's ear as she dragged her out of the building. Before walking out, Chaeyeon gives a slight nod to the worker and the worker nodded back. The worker who was literally sweating since the girl came in the building could finally breathe normally after they went out. Yena was whining in pain her whole way out of the building.

 

Both of them walked out of the building then headed toward the parking lot. Yena saw Chaeyeon's Mustang and immediately beamed in happiness, thinking how much she could boast after getting to sit John Wick's car. 

 

"Woah, you even drove your car to take me. You must like me a lot.", Yena teased the boogeyman.

 

Chaeyeon twisted the duck girl's ear which causes the girl to whine even louder while she dragged her to the back of the car. Yena was confused why they were at the back instead of the passenger seat door. Without a word, Chaeyeon opened the car boot.

 

"Seriously, Chaeyeon?!"

 

The next thing, Yena is stuck inside the back boot of the car, screaming for her life. Chaeyeon just drove her car in high speed without mercy.

 

---

 

"What's with the Mustang?", Sakura asked her friends.

 

"You meant Chaeyeon's Mustang?", Hitomi questioned back.

 

Sakura nodded. 

 

"Yeah, she had the same model as John Wick's.", Sakura mentioned.

 

"Welp, we were surprised too when she got the car. There was one point we even think she might be the real John Wick the movie was inspired from.", Nako explained.

 

"Seriously?", Sakura narrowed her eyes.

 

Their conversation ended there when their teacher walked into the classroom. 

 

---

 

The school finished, Sakura bids her friends goodbye before she heads towards the school gate. On her track, she saw a girl surrounded by a bunch of people beside the school gate. What catches Sakura's eyes was the girl who's being surrounded. The girl somehow reminds her of Yuri but in Sakura's opinion, cuter. Out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter