ix / one fine woman.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sure."

 

Chaeyeon watched as the girl left the garden. Finally, she could let out the breath which she didn't know she was holding the whole time. This is her first time feeling anxious over asking a question. Also, her first time offering someone a ride in her car.

 

She doesn't understand why she had the urge of wanting to be alone with that girl. Maybe she felt comfortable around her or is it something else? This is unusual of her to think so much about a person, let alone someone she barely knows. Soon, Chaeyeon brushed away her thoughts to concentrate on her studies. 

 

---

 

The detention Sunday comes. Chaeyeon was preparing herself to fetch Sakura. It was very unlikely of her to stand in front of a mirror for hours, trying to make herself look better. It's been the nth time she's tying up her hair then let it down. She just can't decide whether or not to tie a ponytail or a bun. 

 

Later, Chaeyeon noticed the time on her clock. It was time for her to fetch the girl. She packed her bags, tied her hair into a messy bun then take a last look on her mirror. After making sure she looked good, she made her way out.

 

---

 

"Honey, breakfast!"

 

Sakura walked down the stairs with her eyes fixed on her Nintendo Switch. Right when she's in front of the dining table, she lost the game.

 

".", she cussed.

 

"No cursing, honey, unless you want me to take away all your game console.", her mom threatened her.

 

"Ugh, fine.", she rolled her eyes as she takes her seat.

 

Her maid came over to serve her breakfast. It was the usual, Japanese style breakfast with steamed white rice, miso soup, tamago, natto, and grilled salmon. Aside from all that, there was her favorite umeboshi as well. The girl began to dig into her meal along with her mom.

 

---

 

After finishing her meal, she went back to playing game in her living room while waiting for her ride. Meantime, her mom was watching some K drama beside her.

 

"Why do you always go to school on Sunday?", her mom suddenly questioned.

 

Sakura's hands got all sweaty for a minute there. Of course, she didn't let her parents know that she was called in for detention. Otherwise, she would be kissing all her game console goodbye. She got no choice but to lie.

 

"Oh, it's just school activity that requires us to attend it on Sunday.", Sakura suppressed her nervousness as she uttered. 

 

"What kind of activity?"

 

"School kind of activity."

 

Her mom looked at her daughter in suspicions.

 

"I mean what do you-", a car honk interrupted.

 

Sakura was saved by the bell or more like the car honk. She quickly packed her stuff, bids her mom goodbye then walked out the door. Little did she know, her mom followed her out to the door. 

 

Outside the Miyawaki's mansion, there was Chaeyeon's Mustang with her leaning on it. John wick had her hair tied up in messy bun and wearing her usual sunglasses. It was an attractive sight indeed.

 

"Haba haba."

 

Sakura turned around to see her mom checking out on the girl.

 

"Ew, mom.", she judged her mom.

 

"So this is the school activity you been doing on Sundays, huh?", her mom teased as she nudged Sakura's shoulder.

 

"No! What the heck are you thinking?!"

 

"You're not doing her? Now that's a waste."

 

"What the , mom. Did you forget that your daughter is an underage girl? And why would that be a waste?"

 

"Because if I were you, I would definitely get under that.", Sakura's mom waved at Chaeyeon in a flirty way.

 

Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter