vii / troublemakers assembled?

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is weird. Chaewon doesn't know why but the school has this stinky smell today. It smells like as if something is rotten. Also, the smell gets stronger as times goes by. Walking by the corridor, she could see people pinching their nose, face scrunched and waving their hand around like the smell would go away like that. For a minute there, Chaewon thought the smell was from her body, she sniffed herself and turned out it's not.

 

She made her way to the classroom then slouched on her seat. The smell still hasn't gone away. It even got to the point where Chaewon can't stand it too. Suddenly, the door barge opened. Revealing their school John Wick behind it. Chaeyeon covered her nose right away when the smell hit her nose. 

 

"This really stinks.", Chaeyeon mumbled.

 

"Hi, Chaeyeon.", Chaewon waved at the latter while covering her nose as well.

 

The boogeyman rolled her eyes at the girl. She continued on her track toward the latter with her nose covered. Chaewon was puzzled to see Chaeyeon coming after her. She clearly remembered she hasn't caused any trouble yet this week.

 

"What's up?", Chaewon asked nonchalantly.

 

"Open up your bag."

 

"What?"

 

"I said open up your bag."

 

"Fine."

 

Chaewon took her bag into her hand. That's it, now she knows where the smell comes from. Having it so near to her face, Chaewon almost puked. Everyone spread away from the girl like a bomb just dropped. 

 

The devil threw her bag on the floor. The content inside the bag splashed out. There was gooey white liquid with green spots on it that you don't want to know spread across the floor. The whole room was covered with nasty smells. All her classmates quickly leave the room, some even went straight to the washroom to puke. 

 

Chaeyeon being the only brave soul, stood there and passed the girl some tissues. Chaewon took it to wipe off some of the liquid accidentally splashed on her hand. Meanwhile, the bogeyman quickly jotted down the latter's name. 

 

"You're in detention and get this clean up immediately."

 

The Baba Yaga quickly finished her words then retreat from the room leaving only Chaewon behind. Chaewon looked at her bag in disgust. In the back of her mind, she knew this could only be one person's doing.

 

"ing Choi duck.", she muttered.

 

---

 

The group of friends was having their meal at the cafeteria. Nako was shocked upon hearing the news that even Yuri got into detention.

 

"Wow, so now three of you are going to detention. Gosh, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes.", Nako sighed.

 

"The detention is not that bad.", Sakura tried to convince them. 

 

"Are you insane? It's John Wick, we're talking here.", Nako asked in disbelief.

 

"But she's actually nice.", Sakura muttered softly.

 

She thought about those brief moment they shared that day in detention. Recalling the way Chaeyeon covered her up with her jacket just makes Sakura's heart feel weird. 

 

"Hopefully, I wouldn't want to die before I get a taste of my Yakisoba bun.", Hitomi pouted.

 

The girl looked so cute pouting with her cute cheeks, Sakura almost couldn't stop herself from pinching the latter's cheek.

 

---

 

Halfway during class, Sakura excused herself to use the washroom. After finishing her business, she headed toward the faucet to wash her hands. Meantime, a fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter