x / the art of war.

who is lee chaeyeon?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey."

 

Someone was calling her.

 

"Hey wake up."

 

Someone with that angelic voice, it sounded so familiar to Yujin. 

 

"Yujin yah, wake up."

 

Yujin felt someone lightly shook her shoulder. She slowly opened her heavy lidded eyes then rubbed it. Her blurry sight soon turn into a clearer view. To her surprise, she was greeted with a sight of Minju in front of her at a cafe. She soon realise they were sitting by the corner table of their favourite cafe. The girl opposite her had her face rest on her arm and pouting cutely, which made the puppy's heart fluttered. 

 

"Why did you call me here to tutor you when you plan to sleep the whole time?", Minju lectured the younger.

 

Yujin was too caught up in the latter's cuteness that she ignored what the girl uttered. Everything was incoherent to her. She just smiled with her eyes almost invisible like an idiot. Minju lightly punched the puppy's shoulder.

 

"Yah, why are you smiling like a creep?", Minju narrowed her eyes at the younger.

 

Yujin rest her head of her hand as she stare at the girl lovingly. While the older just looked back at her with raised brows.

 

"You looked beautiful, Minju unnie."

 

Visible pink hue formed on Minju's cheeks. Yujin giggles when she know she could have this effect on the other. Few strands of hair falls then covers Minju's gorgeous face, the younger girl reach over to tug the hair behind the owner's reddened ears. Both of them stared at each other for a moment, unaware of the other customers that was giving them weird looks. Slowly, Yujin finds herself going closer and closer toward the girl sitting opposite of her. The gap between them became smaller and almost none. Out of the sudden, there were water splashing onto Yujin.

 

---

 

Yujin cough vigorously with the amount of water that came splashing on her non stop. She tried to cover herself from it but pressure of the water was strong.

 

"What the-Minju unnie?!", she shouted while the water goes into made her choked.

 

The water moved away, revealing the devil behind it laughing her off and another person standing beside with arm crossed. Of course, the devil holding the hose was none other than Kim Chaewon and the person beside is Baba Yaga.

 

"This is fun.", Chaewon laughs.

 

Yujin stared at the two cluelessly. Her clothes were soaked and she had no idea what's happening.

 

"Time for detention, Yujin.", Chaeyeon said. 

 

Yujin freaked out when she notices she was at the school ground. She doesn't remember coming to school this morning. 

 

"Wait, why am i here?", the helpless puppy questioned.

 

"For detention, duh.", Chaewon deadpanned.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Well, thanks for you help, Chaewon. I need you to head to the track right now.", Chaeyeon instructed.

 

"Fine.", the girl rolled her eyes before walking away.

 

With the devil now out of sight, the Boogeyman goes back to Yujin's question.

 

"I'm not sure how you got here but from what i saw, just now Minju was the one taking you to school."

 

"Is that so? I can't remember anything at all. I thought i was at a cafe.", Yujin yawned after she finish her sentences.

 

The older sighed.

 

"I guess you're just dreaming anway now i need you to change into some clean clothes and get ready for detention."

 

John Wick flees the area leaving the soaking puppy behind on the ground. Yujin remembered about the scenario before then thought of what Chaeyeon said that it was just a dream. However, she could still remember clearly about Minju and how beautiful she looked in the dream as if it was real. It unconsciously brought reds to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter