Chapter 9: Seoul, 2012

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]9.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2012[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

We needed different things/

But we needed each other more/

-Chris Ferreiras- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

She has zero concert experience. Believe her when she says that she never goes to a concert before. Her parents never allow her and she never has the chance to go to one too. So today, she’s really excited to attend her first concert.

Baekhyun got her a VIP ticket and she managed to snatch the spot in the front, right beside the stage. She brings her Super Junior light stick and a banner for her Yesung oppa. She’s very sure that the man by the name Byun Baekhyun is going to be very pissed. She laughs evilly inside her head.

The lights dim and the show begins.

Exo is performing their cult song that she has become addicted to listening to now. Baekhyun looks so different on stage and she knows how much he practices for today. Even though she’s coming as an ELF, she joins the Exo fan chant. She feels like a proud momma somehow. And when Super Junior performs, she is screaming with her whole heart. She doesn’t care if she is going to lose her voice after this.

At the closing act, Jihye sees Baekhyun walking around the edge of the stage looking for someone. Can it be possible he looks for her? And Jihye receives her answer when Baekhyun suddenly crouches on the edge of the stage in front of her. He pretends to shake his fan's hand. Jihye fishes out her phone from her pocket to take a picture of him, but Baekhyun snatches it from her hand and uses her phone to take a selfie. The other fans around her are screaming hysterically at his actions. He returns her phone and winks at her.

Jihye tries hard to act like a real fangirl; screaming and shrieking. Baekhyun then waves his hand at her then goes back to his group mates. That sneaky boy. If his fans find out, she will be the one who gets killed by them. He will pay for this.

Even though Baekhyun is also enjoying his time being a Taeyeon follower on stage; he’s still looking for her in the crowd. And no, she’s not jealous. Even if he stands beside Taeyeon and holds her hand for the final bow. She’s not jealous at all.

***

“Look who’s here.”

The Exo boys greet her happily. Sehun attacks her in a tight hug and is joined by Jongin and Jongdae, Luhan and soon by everyone. They cheer together happily. Jihye has a hard time releasing herself from the tight group hug.

“That’s enough. Let me go now.” She commands and finally the boys release her while laughing happily.

“So….” Jihye straightens her white t-shirt and takes a deep breath. “Congratulations on the successful performance. You did amazing.” Jihye congratulates them in her professional business woman voice.

“Aigoo, aigoo. Who are you?” Jongdae asks mockingly and Jihye pinches his stomach. Jongdae yelps in pain.

Baekhyun walks to her with open arms; tries to hug her. But Jihye skillfully dodge him and pushes Jongdae who stands beside her so Baekhyun hugs Jongdae instead. “YAH! Lee Jihye! Why are you dodging my hug?” Baekhyun pushes Jongdae away and gives her a betrayed look. Jongdae sighs tiredly and walks away from the crazy couple.

Jihye only shrugs; half ignoring him. Baekhyun glares at her with pout. Jihye ignores him. The boys automatically ignore them. It’s a habit they develop together whenever Baekhyun and Jihye are together in one room with them.

The door of their waiting room opens and Taeyeon walks in inside. Baekhyun looks surprised. Jihye’s face turns colder when she sees her presence. Sehun pulls Jihye a little so he can cover her aways without others realizing his odd gesture. Taeyeon who sees her look surprised too but quickly composes herself back.

A bright brilliant smile decorates her face. The boys quickly greet her politely. She greets them back and her eyes fly to search for Baekhyun. As soon as she finds him, she notices that his eyes focus on the girl who stands behind Sehun's tall figure.

“Sunbae, what are you doing here?” Joonmyeon asks her. Taeyeon shakes her

Please log in to read the full chapter