Chapter 6: Seoul, 2012

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]6.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2012[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

We’re all cowards,

who pretend that we don’t care,

when we actually do.

-Wisdom.poetry- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

Maybe this is what Jihye always feels whenever she meets her beloved Super Junior oppa. No matter how many times he sees her, he still can’t contain the fan boy in him. So when Kim Taeyeon gives him a bouquet of red roses when she congratulates Exo for their debut, Baekhyun can’t help himself to not smile like a crazy fan boy.

Now he really can’t blame Jihye for smiling like a fool around his Yesung sunbae because he is like that too right now.

“Good job on your first show. You did great.” Taeyeon pats his shoulder proudly and Baekhyun bows deeply to her. “Thank you sunbae! This is because of you too. Thank you for mentoring me so well.”

Taeyeon gives him a bright smile before continuing to congratulate the other Exo members. Baekhyun's phone vibrates and he takes it out from his jeans pocket. He grins widely when he sees Jihye’s name on his screen. But his grin soon goes away after reading the text she sends him.

From: Gongju-nim ♡

I really hate Sehun’s outfit. I can’t see his y booty T^T

Btw. Congrats for your debut kyeong kyeong oppa \(^0^)/

Received at 9.47 a.m.

Unconsciously, Baekhyun glares at his maknae booty. He must admit that Sehun has a nice , but still he can’t help but feel the jealousy burning him whenever Jihye says something about that . Even though Jihye always says that hating something or someone is a waste of time and energy, Baekhyun really can’t help it.

He hates Sehun .

***

Byun Baekhyun is a SNSD fanboy. Or more precisely, Byun Baekhyun is a Kim Taeyeon fanboy. Jihye scoffs bitterly. She dropped by their dorm last night only to find Baekhyun fan boying over the rose Taeyeon gave them. She’s not jealous or something. It’s not her business either. She just can’t help feeling a little bit bitter about the newfound fact.

“Feels like my world is rotating around Taeyeon sunbae.” She stares at the ceiling of her room and sighs loudly. She really should just stay clear from SM from the start. “I don’t want to regret anything in my life, but why am I regretting everything right now?”

CARELESS, CARELESS, SHOOT ANONYMOUS, ANONYMOUS. HEA-

“Hello?”

She just changes her ringtone to Exo’s song but damn that song makes her really surprised every time she receives a call. Thank God she’s still sane enough not to make the song her morning alarm.

“Hey stranger. Want to hang out today?”

Jihye doesn’t see the caller id but his voice is very familiar to her so she recognizes him right away. Jihye smiles.

“Whoa. I’m so honored to hang out with you Mr. Idol.” Jihye chuckles and she can hear the boy from the other side chuckles too.

“Can we just hang out at your house? I’m too famous to hang outside.” Jihye rolls her eyes. She hasn’t met Sehun for almost a month. She doesn’t want to admit it, but she misses him. “Okay. I’ll make your favorite bubble tea and bake some cookies. You’re coming alone?” she asks.

“Actually I want to. I don’t want the boys to hog you up. Why? Any particular person you want me to bring?” Jihye can imagine his stupid derp smirk. “Bring my hubby will you?” she asks him.

“Who? Jongin or Baekhyun hyung?”

If only she can send a punch through a phone call. Or maybe she can ask her brother to develop this feature for their new phone. She takes a deep breath before answering the boy. “Of course it’s Jongin oppa.”

Sehun guffaws. The nerve of him.

“Are you sure Jihye-ahh???”

“I won’t make your bubble tea!”

“Y-Yah! Ji-” Jihye hangs up his call. She inhales deeply then exhales; calming her nerves. “Talking with Sehun is really not good for my emotions.” She shakes her head before jumping out from her bed to bake some cookies for her

Please log in to read the full chapter