Chapter 13: Seoul, 2013

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]13.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2013[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Everyone wants to walk in the sun with her.

But she’ll run to the one,

who’ll dance in the rain for her.

-Joseph Colombrita- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

She likes him. Does she realize it too late? Taeyeon looks at the beautiful bouquet of Roses that she buys to congratulate him on Exo comeback. Her left hand holds her phone in tight grips. She is going to call him today but his profile picture stops her.

Baekhyun just changes his profile picture with the photo of him and Jihye. Baekhyun is staring at her with loving eyes and big smile while Jihye is laughing happily beside him. Why must Jihye again? Is she not enough for him?

Taeyeon was the one who mentored him and stayed by his side during his trainee days. Why is it Jihye again? First her solo debut, now the man she likes. Baekhyun is the light for her dark life. He brings the forgotten happiness in her and she only feels better because of him. Lee Jihye can take everything from her but not this man. She’ll fight for him.

***

For the first time ever, Min Yoongi isn’t Lee Jihye's priority. It’s not a nice feeling for Yoongi. His dark brown eyes don’t leave the screen of his phone. He has sent so many messages to her but none of them are replied to by her and all his calls are left unanswered. They are supposed to meet at their favorite noodle shop today after she attends the EXO comeback stage. One hour has passed since their promised time and the girl still hasn’t shown up. So many negative thoughts run through his mind. What if she gets into an accident or gets kidnapped? Yoongi squats down in front of the noodle shop.

“Where are you, Ji?”

“Yoongi Oppa!”

Yoongi turns his head to the left faster than Flash. Jihye is running toward him with a huge smile on her face; very contrast with his dark worry face. Yoongi stands up and dusts invisible dust on his blue washed out jeans. Jihye stops in front of him, panting.

“Sorry oppa, something came up. I’m really really really sorry. Please forgive me Min PD-nim.”

Jihye looks at him with her best puppy eyes but the older man still looks at her with a clenched jaw and angry face. Jihye looks down and bit her lips in nervousness. Angry Yoongi always scared her the most. Not that he gets angry often at her.

“Where the hell were you? Why didn’t you answer my calls or at least reply to my messages? Do you know how ing worry I was?!”

“Sorry, I…”

“I just lost track of time.” She admits quietly. Yoongi let out an angry sigh. “And you didn’t ev

Please log in to read the full chapter