Chapter 4: Seoul, 2011

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]4.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2011[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

What if we fell in love in the wrong time?

-dyingful- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

“Baekhyun oppa?”

Baekhyun stops dancing and turns his head toward the voice. His brown eyes widen in surprise as he sees the one and only Lee Jihye standing by the dance practice room door with her school uniform.

“Jihye-ssi?” The small girl smiles cheerfully before skipping to him. “Hello oppa.” She greets him. Baekhyun only blinks confusedly. “Hello Jihye-ssi. How can you get in here?” Baekhyun asks in confusion. Jihye takes something out from her blazer pocket. She dangles her special pass in front of him. “I have a special SM pass.” She grins happily then puts her pass back to her pocket.

“Why are you here alone oppa?” Baekhyun scratches the back of his head in embarrassment. He is caught practicing alone. It’s okay if he can dance like Jongin, Lay or Sehun. His dancing skill is really awful and Jihye has to catch him practicing. “I just want to practice more. Debut is near and I think I still fall behind the others.” Baekhyun says truthfully. He has difficulty telling others about his problems, but with Jihye, he can easily talk about it. Jihye nods. “Your dance is good I think, though you need to focus on a few points like your expression.” Jihye smiles softly. “Sometimes you still forget to control your expression.”

Baekhyun blush. “R-really?” A soft chuckle escaped her lips.

“Really.” Baekhyun bit his lower lips to hold his smile. His head bows down to hide his blushing face. “Umm, are you busy right now?” Baekhyun asks. He doesn’t know where he gets the courage but he might as well use it now. “Not really. I just came here to see Sehun. Why?” Baekhyun takes a deep breath and summons all his courage.

“Will you help me practice then?” Jihye blinks a few times. Her blank face really makes him nervous. He can feel his heart thumping loudly inside his chest while waiting for her answer. Then a smile breaks on her face. “Of course I’ll help you. But are you sure you want me to help you?” Baekhyun nods quickly. “Yes, I’m sure. Jongin always says how amazing your skills are. So I really want you to help me.” Jihye blush a little and a distant smile decorating her face. But soon she grins happily at Baekhyun.

“What

Please log in to read the full chapter