Chapter 12: Seoul, 2013

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]12.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2013[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

While she is as hard as a diamonds edge,

She is soft when it matters most,

With who matters most.

-J. Iron Word- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

“Hello, lovelies. Jihye brings lunch~”

Jihye enters the practice room and twirls around like a ballerina. Twelve pairs of eyes turn to the food in her hand. Spring comes so fast and without her realizing it, 3 months have passed since the last time she met the boys. They’ve been so busy with the idol life and she’s also busy balancing her school and part time job.

They automatically sit in a circle and Jihye plops herself between Joonmyeon and Yifan, and Baekhyun automatically pouts because Jihye rejects the empty spot beside him. Joonmyeon helps her take out the food while Yifan helps her distribute the chopsticks.

“Hanwoo?!” Chanyeol exclaims in happiness. Joonmyeon looks at her curiously. “Are you working somewhere?” Jihye blinks innocently. Damn this oppa and his sharp intuition. Jihye laughs nervously. “Maybe.”

Baekhyun narrows his eyes at her. “Why don’t you tell me? Where are you working?” He shoots her questions. “Whoa. Calm down hyung. Don’t act like an obsessive boyfriend, you are not the boyfriend.” Sehun says, patting his hyung back. Baekhyun punches Sehun's arms and the boy winces dramatically.

“Let’s eat.” Jihye smoothly diverts their attention. She chews her food happily. She still can feel Baekhyun's eyes on her. Jihye sighs in her mind. She really needs to explain it to him. Eating with Exo always ends up with a lot of bickering, but today, the boys are strangely quiet today. They must be very tired with the practice. Joonmyeon told her that they are going to have a comeback in June.

Jihye puts the bento box back in the bag. Then her eyes catch a tall kind of limping figure. “Yifan ge, do you hurt your left ankle?” Jihye asks. She can see Yifan becoming tense. They boys look surprised. It seems like they don’t notice the limping Yifan.

Jihye takes the first aid box in the corner of the room and forces Yifan to sit back down. “I’m fine.” He says sternly. But Jihye doesn’t budge. She sits in front of him and puts his left ankle on her thighs.

“You shouldn’t force yourself if you’re hurt.” Joonmyeon says worrily. He crouches beside Yifan. The boys circle them. Jihye gently wraps the elastic bandages around his almost swollen ankle. “I’m going to get some ice after this.” She says with a smile. “You should rest. It’s not good to overworking yourself. You only will end up damaging your body.” Jihye then pats his muscular arms and smiles encouragingly. “This body is precious. You must take care of it.”

Jongdae then voluntarily takes her place and put Yifan leg on his thighs because his ankle needs to be elevated. Jihye takes her phone with her and left the practice room. She goes to the nearest pharmacy to buy some ice packs.

She is in such a hurry that she doesn’t see the woman in front of her. She bumps to her and mutters sorry but she is yanked back by the woman. “You really lose your manners Lee Jihye-ssi.”

Jihye snorts. Kim Taeyeon again.

“I’m sorry. I’m in a hurry.” She apologizes. Taeyeon let go of her hand with a hard push. “Well apology accepted.” She says with a smile. Jihye is ready to leave but pushes her down until she falls hard on the white ceramic floor. Taeyeon then pours the water from her purple tumbler bottle over her head. Jihye's eyes widened and parts in shock.

“Buy new clothes. Rich girls shouldn’t walk around wearing ugly clothes.” She smirks then walks away from her, not noticing the male figure behind Jihye.

Jihye looks down on her wet shirt and sighs tiredly. She takes the plastic bag containing the ice pack from the floor beside

Please log in to read the full chapter