Chapter 16: Seoul, 2014

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]16.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2014[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

the stars,

the moon,

the infinite galaxy-

but there is still no one quite

as magical as you

-v.w-

[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

“I would never have thought that you are a nature girl.”

It is kind of surprising that Jihye takes him to a camping date. Last week, Jihye asked him if he could bring his brother's car again. He was told to bring warm clothes for one days and one night. So here they are, laying down under the blanket of stars while talking about random things. Jihye says that she chooses this kind of date because it’s safer for him. Well, she hopes she doesn’t get caught by dispatch. It’s very refreshing though; getting away from his busy and tiring idol life and spending some time in nature with the girl he loves.

“It’s spring but it still feels like winter.” Jihye says while zipping her jacket. Baekhyun turns his body to her and clears his throat. Jihye looks at him questioningly. “Hmmm, I must be a snowflake.” He says suddenly. Jihye furrows her eyebrow. “Huh? Why?” she asks confusedly. Baekhyun gives her his famous square grin. “Because I’ve fallen for you.” Jihye blushes furiously but still gives him that you’re-a-very-disgusting-cheese ball look.

He is a total cheese ball just like Jihye says. While he is surrounded by beautiful nature and lies down under a million stars in the sky, he can’t help to think that the girl beside him is the most beautiful in this entire universe. Lee Jihye is the center of his universe and Byun Baekhyun only a small planet revolving around her. He sighs as he looks at the beautiful girl beside him.

“Stop sighing and smiling like an idiot oppa or I’ll leave you here.” Jihye says without looking at him. Baekhyun only grins stupidly. “You’re just too mesmerizing to me. I really get mystified by you Lee Jihye-ssi.” Jihye can’t help but laugh at his super cheesy words. “And that bewitching smile is a T.K.O for my heart Jihye-ssi. You’re so brutally gorgeous.” Baekhyun puts his hand on his chest as if someone shot his heart. “Stop it please.” Jihye says while trying to hold down her laughter.

(play this song please)

He then gets an idea. Baekhyun takes out his phone from his jacket pocket and plays Jihye's favorite song. “Oh, nabi sonyeo.” Jihye exclaims as soon as Baekhyun plays the music. He nods and sings along with the song. This song somehow became their song. It fits his feelings so wel

Please log in to read the full chapter