Chapter 17: Seoul, 2014

Skylight
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]17.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seoul, 2014[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

We’re all bad in someone’s story

-Niyaz Ahemad- [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4]

[BREAKING] EXO’S KRIS SEEKING TO NULLIFY CONTRACT WITH SM ENTERTAINMENT

Shocking news has come for the fans of EXO as it has been reported that Kris is asking SM Entertainment to nullify his contract.

News broke in Korea that according to a report by a Chinese media outlet, Kris is asking for his contract to be terminated and has filed a lawsuit at the Seoul Central Court.

 

Specific details aren't mentioned, but the Chinese media outlet reports that the reasons are similar to that of Hangeng and Super Junior's previous situation. It is suspected that there is disagreement between him and SM Entertainment regarding his activities. [Update - According to several reports, Kris's side has claimed that the idol is being treated as an object rather than being respected as an artist. They also mentioned that SM one-sidedly decided on the schedules, not giving thought to Kris's opinion or his health condition. As they believe that SM is restricting Kris from his basic human right to freedom and his choices career wise, the contract should be nullified.]

 

A few Korean media outlets have contacted the court regarding this but a rep from the court is said to have said that there is no record of a suit being filed against SM Entertainment. In response, the Chinese media outlet has said that the suit has not yet been filed, but that Kris will be heading over to file.

 

There is so far no official from SM Entertainment regarding this report, so stay tuned for updates.

 

________

Sourcce: Allkpop

 

Right now, Wu Yifan plays the role as the worst villain in the other Exo’s member life. Simply because he doesn’t have the courage to tell the people he thinks of as his brothers that he’s going to leave them behind.

“You’re a coward.”

Yifan only smiles weakly at his Chinese fellow member. Luhan looks at him with disappointment. Nothing has ever gone easy for them since the very first time they chose this path. But they once promised that no matter how hard it is, they will be each other's strength. Luhan perfectly understands why Yifan wants to leave. He won’t question it because at the end, he might be the cause of the same pain to the rest of the boys. Luhan only doesn’t understand why Yifan is so adamant on leaving without telling anything to the others.

Luhan widens his doe eyes in surprise as a lone tear rolls down Yifan’s face. Yifan hurriedly wipes his tears away but somehow, the tears won’t stop. “Why am I crying like this?” He asks himself. But instead his sobs get louder and his body heaves in emotion. Luhan gathers him in his arms and gently pat his back.

“I don’t want to leave…”

Yifan hiccups full of agony. Leaving is always the hardest decision to make. Sometimes it shows how strong you are but other times it only shows how cowardly you are. For now, Luhan doesn’t know which one Yifan is. He sees Yifan's pain, but also his ego. All he can do right now is just see how things will go.

And hopefully, everything will be fine for all of them.

***

Hours of practicing finally took a toll on Baekhyun's body. They only practice for 3 hours yet, his body seems to be more tired than usual. Maybe it’s because of the sudden bomb that is thrown to them without warning. Everyone is looking so tense today, especially Joonmyeon. Yifan's sudden departure gives a different impact to each one of them and Baekhyun is very sure that Joonmyeon and Tao take it the hardest.

The usually cheerful practice room turns gloomier than a funeral. No one talks, no one smiles. Baekhyun can even hear Tao sobbing quietly while dancing. Baekhyun really wants to cheer them up just like how he usually does but…

“Byun Baekhyun-ssi.”

Everyone stops dancing and turns around toward the voice. A middle aged man with a dull gray suit is standing by their practice room door. “M-me?” Baekhyun asks nervously. Why does this man call him? The man nods. “Yes. Come with me. Mr. Kim wants to see you.” He says dully then leaves. The boys blink their eyes confusedly. “Why does he want to meet Baekhyun?” Minseok asks confusedly.

Baek

Please log in to read the full chapter