Track 30 - Don't Go

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Exo - Don't Go

Requested by: Dreamsine00
Bias: Huang Renjun
OC: Kim Hyerae

•••

It was another boring day at school. It was justbthe first week but you're already getting tired of it.

The teacher came and you busied yourself with doodling the back of your notebook about random things.

"Everyone settle down. You will be having a new classmate for this year please be kind to him. Go on, introduce yourself."

"Huang Renjun." Your brow raised at the very brief introduction and when you looked up, your eyes met but you quickly looked away.

It was then, when you start to find yourself looking his way. He was silent and intimidating.

Some girls tried to befriend him ambut he just gives them a nod and nothing else so they get turned off immediately. Your eyes met a few times and you would always look away, pretending not to look.

"Hyerae" you jumped in fright and put a hand over to your heart.

"Don't just pop out like that!" You glared at your friend who also took a peek at where you're looking at.

"You know between you two, you're creepier." You scoffed and hit her, making her laugh.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" She nudged you, making you stumble.

"Maybe someday, but I don't have the courage to do it now." You sighed. You want to get to know him better.

"What do you like him anyway? Yeah he's kinda cu–ok he is cute now can you stop glaring at me?" Your friend rolled her eyes.

"But he's not really sociable. He could be a psychopath for all you know." She whispered carefully and you scoffed.

"Or he could just not like judgemental people. Why do people always assume the worst of someone?" She shrugged.

"Caused the world is ed up and it is more likely to turn that way?"

"The world isn't ed up. The people are." You corrected.

"I know arguing with you will be futile so I will shut up now." You let her pull you to the cafeteria where you'll eat lunch.

While you finished eating, you roamed your eyes around and again, you have not seen him.

"I'm done. I'll just go ahead." You grinned.

"You're just in a hurry so you can stalk the guy."

"I'm not stalking." Your voice went a pitch higher.

"Fine. I will go and talk to him now so I won't be such a creep. Bye now!"

You rushed to your room and saw him there. Luckily, your seat was two rows behind him.

You don't know why but there's just something that attracts you to him. How he moves with elegance. He caught you staring again and you professionally blanked out.

It was the last subject and you hurried out and put your things on your locker.

You saw a familiar body build at your peripheral view and you were right. You turned your head just to see renjun sneaking out.

You looked around and to see if someone else saw that then followed him.

You kept a safe distance from him. You cautiously looked around the unfamiliar street. It looks run down and deserted.

You were distracted so when you looked back, he was gone. You look from left and right but no sight of him. You looked back just incase but none.

Your heartbeat quickened but instead of going back, you curled your fists and followed your gut.

"Renjun?" You finally called out after walking around helplessly. Your lips formed to a pout. You sighed and peeked at every alley.

"Meow" you jumped at the sound of a cat or cats rather. You slowly followed to where it came from and screamed when renjun suddenly appeared upside down.

He laughed and jumped down the tree. You were very startled that you fell on your .

"Why are you following me hyerae kim?" You blinked and rubbed your eyes. But his smile was still there.

"Oh look, you have an emotion." You can't help but utter.

"Oh look, you can speak." He mocked.

"When did I ever not?" You huffed, standing up and brushed your skirt.

"When you kept staring at me?" You blushed but didn't look away.

"Where's your proof?" You crossed your arms stubbornly.

"You being here is proof enough." He smirked and crouched down to the cats.

"You feed them?" You noticed there are canned cat food. He nodded.

"Why aren't you talking at school?" He stood up and put a hand on his pocket.

"I'll tell you but then I'll have to kill you." Your heart skipped a beat. Not because of what he said, but because of his stares.

"You should've listened to what they say." He walked towards you and you backed away slowly until you couldn't anymore.

"Any last words?" his breath fanned against your cheeks.

"You interest me so much that I'm willing to go anywhere with you." I whispered and he stilled.

"I just gave you a hint that I'm a psychopath and that's what you say?" He flicked your forehead and you scowled

"If you were a psychopath I'd be dead hours ago." You rolled your eyes.

"You could've been an exception." He shrugged.

"I'll be back tomorrow." He pet the cats and stood up to leave. You held on to the hem of his shirt before he can go.

"Don't go like that. You knew I was following you but you disappeared." He just stared at you and you stared back. This time, he looked away.

"Let's go before they think I kidnapped you or something." He intertwined your hands with his and then tugged on it cause you were rooted on your spot. You stared at his back and to your clasped hands, heat rushed to your cheeks and a grin made a way to your lips.