Track 27 - Face

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

Got 7 - Face

Requested by: SMTownR on AFF
Bias: Mark Tuan
OC: Ara Li

                                               💔 ➡️ 💚

You bumped into your bookshelf as you were cleaning up, making it shake and you braced it to stop it from completely toppling over.

A dew stuff fell down from the top of it including a treasure box you have not seen for a long time.

You froze as you eyed the box. It's been five years but you never forgot about him... about you.

You tried dating again, once, but it didn't last cause you didn't want to be unfair. You didn't want to lead them on when you still have someone else in your heart.

Thunders roared outside, the clouds looking gloomy, heavy rain threatening to fall.

You crouched down at the said box and wiped the dust away. You carried to the chair by the window and opened it slowly.

You picked up a photo and caressed it gently. It was the day you said yes.

"Mark?" You called out. There was no answer. He invited you over to his house to celebrate the success of your science project.

"Hello?" You didn't want to intrude but you heard a crash up in his room and your heartbeat accelerated. You didn't waste time and ran up only to find him with a bouquet of chocolates.

Pictures of you working together on your project hanging all over with fairy lights.

"You're allergic to flowers... so I hope this will do.." he had a lopesided smile on face.

"I told you I didn't want to be friends with you. Cause I always wanted to be more than that. Ara Li, Will you be mine?" You let the tear fall and leapt out in his arms, saying yes. The moment was captured by his mom, nonetheless

You wiped the tear that slipped your eyes, a smile across your face.

You picked up another photo and it was the one on your anniversary.

"No." You pouted.

"Come on babe. This will be fun. I promise." Hw gave you his puppy dog eyes and you grumbled out a response but let him pull you to the roller coaster ride.

"I'm gonna kill yo-aaaaaaaah!" You screamed your lungs out and closed your eyes shut while he screamed with glee and laughed.


The picture showed your scared face, eye shut while he has a huge smile on his face while looking at you lovingly.

You miss him. You miss him so much it's suffocating.

Where did it go wrong? You thought as leaned back.

Ah... it was when people started talking. They start to doubt your relationship and tells you rumors after rumors. You were weak. You couldn't handle it. But where are those people now? You couldn't give a . You wish you didn't then.

A letter caught your eye. You never opened it. You were too scared that you'll come back running to him if you did and eventually forgotten about it.

The rain started to drizzle, creating a calm sound as it tapped the windowpanes.

With shaky hands, you opened the letter you never got the chance to read.

Ara,

I know what's going on your mind. I know a lot of things are stressing you out with our finals coming up and the people meddling with our relationship is adding into it.

I wish I can tell you not to mind them but it's not as easy as it sounds. Honestly, I was angry too cause I don't know why you're letting them get to you but I understand.

That's why if I let you let me go, please don't think it's because I'm tired of you. Of us. I will never ara.

I'm just letting you go to ease the burden on your mind until you come back. I'll wait for you if you will still have me.

Loving you always,

Mark.


Breathing hitched to your throat as gour hurriedly grab your house keys and phone and dialled a familiar number.

It went through his voicemail.

"It's me. Ara. I know, I know it's probably too late." You choked a sob.

"But if you'll have me again. Wait for me. I'll come to you" you ended the call and didn't bother changing as you hopped into your car.

The streets were almost empty, as the rain starts to pick up its pace. You miss him so much it's making you crazy. You were almost there when your car started to sputter.

"No no no no!" You cried out and it came to a complete stop. You hopelessly looked around to see if there's a cab but none. You gripped the letter and ran out.

You were drenched by the rain in seconds but you didn't care. You ran and ran til your lungs burned, your sides starting to hurt.

"Sorry." You said as you bumped into someone and kept running.

"Ara?" You froze. You turned to see him. Drenched from head to foot.

"What are you doing out in the rain?!" You yelled over the noise and he walked slowly towards you.

"I could ask the same about you." You stared at his face. A face you came to miss so much.

"This." You held out the drenched letter.

"I.. I just read it.. does the offer still stand?" You croaked. He didn't answer and just stared at you. Your heart broke.

"I.." you looked down as tears start to mix with the rain.

"I understand if it don–"

"Took you long enough!" You looked up just to meet his lips on yours. You held on to him, clinging to him like your life depended on it.

"I'll give you a chance to run away ara. Just one more chance cause will never. Ever let you go again." He panted.

"Then don't. Cause I'm not planning to let go either. I'm sor–" he pressed a thumb over your lips to stop you.

"Don't. How about you dance with me?" You laughed as he playfully bowed. You curtsied and you both danced under the rain with the sound of nature.