Track 07 - Chewing Gum

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

NCT Dream - Chewing Gum

Requested By: Dreamsine00 on AFF
Bias: Mark Lee
OC: Hyerae Kim

~●~

You looked back as you continued running. You're running away from your best friend that keeps on pestering you about your non-existent lovelife.

Mark Lee, one of the schools school's heartthrobs, just popped his favorite chewing gum in his mouth when you bumped into him, causing his chewing gum to fall out of his mouth from the impact.

"Eww." You automatically uttered and jumped away from the gum while mark tried to catch it before it completely falls to the ground.

But too late. He then stumbled on his step and accidentally stepped on his beloved chewing gum that is now on the floor.

Your eyes slowly darted up to his face to see him glaring at you.

"Hyerae!" You gasped and looked back to see your best friend at the end of the hallway. You looked back to mark when you felt his hands on you

"That was not my fault!" you removed his hand and quickly ran away.

"Yah!" You looked back again as you see mark try to run after you but his shoe has a sticky situation with the gum.

"For the love of all athletes! I hate hate running." You muttered under your breath, wheezing as you doubled over. Out of breath.

A high-pitched squeal escaped your lips when you looked up to see your mark who quickly covered your mouth and pushed you to the wall. Pressing his body against yours as your bestfriend ran past both of you.

"Hyerae Kim! You cannot hide forever!" You hear her shouting along the hallway.

"Who was that?" He let go of your mouth and his minty breath fanned your face. He's too close.

"My best friend." You cleared your throat and looked down.

"Why is she chasing you?" Your brows creased.

"None of your concern." You walked away bumping into him when he grabbed your wrist.

"Not so fast! You still owe me a gum." You raised a brow at him

"What gum?" You tilted your head, making the beanie you're wearing finally slide off from your head, making your long locks fall at the side of your face.

Mark stared at your make-up free sweaty face in awe and grabbed subconsciously to the beanie you're supposed to put back on.

"Uhm, this is mine?" You pulled the beanie rather too rashly making mark let go of the beanie, and because you pulled it with a strength, your eyes widened as you feel yourself falling backwards.

You flailed your hands and reached out to mark's shirt and he quickly caught your hand and wrapped and arm around your waist.

Your heartbeat accelerated as you held unto him, staring at his eyes. No wonder he's dubbed as a heartthrob.

"I forgive you." He whispered. His eyes darted to your lips.

"Forgive what? I didn't do anything wrong." You mumbled. He grinned and chuckled, his eyes crinkling.

"Alright then. I'll see you around Hyerae." Your heart skipped a beat when he mentioned your name.

You watched him walk away when something fell from his pocket. You picked it up and it's the wrapper of a chewing gum.

Your lips pputed at the huge variety of gums in front of you. You've been saying it's not your fault when it sort of is, since you're not watching where you're gling and bumped into him, making his gum fall.

"Excuse me." You called out to the salesman

"Do you have this chewing gum?" You showed him the wrapper

"Ah yes. It's by the cashier. In the premium section." You thanked him amd walked towards the cashier and searched for the said gum and jumped in glee when you saw one. The last one in the box.

"Heol! What kind of gun is this? Made out of gold?!" You can't help but be shocked of the price. No wonder it's a big deal for mark.

You went to the cashier and closed your eyes paying it, as if not seeing you pay your money means you'll still have the money.

You grudgingly walked home and glared at the gum in your hand.



The next day at lunch in school you looked for mark and found him surrounded by his popular friends.

You sighed and decided to give his gum later. You were abkut to walk away when your best friend called your name, full name at that, loudly, making everyone turn your way.

"Hyerae Kim!" You flinched and gaped at your so-called best friend.

"Shhh." You covered and guided her out of the cafeteria.

"You lied to me again! You don't have a boyfriend yet don't you?!" You gulped

"I do! I was infact going to him back there but you had to call me." You lied. You always lied having a boyfriend cause she always always set you up in a blind date that always ends up in a disaster.

"You know I'm just looking out for you. And you're missing out a lot. When school ends it's gonna be harder for you to find one." She sighed.

"I really do have one now. We just got together actually." You racked your brain for a random name

"And his name is?" She crossed her arms.

"Mark lee." Someone whispered behind your ear

"Mark le—" your eyes widened and an arm draped over your shoulder.

"Hi, hyerae told me so much about you." Mark smile and offered a handshake to your Bestfriend who gawked at him.

"I'll just borrow my girlfriend." He entwined your hands and dragged you somewhere.

"You didn't have to do that." Your face flushed as you removed your hands from him.

"By the way. Here." You nudged the gum to him and his eyes lit up. He immediately opened one and popped it on his mouth.

"Psh. It's so expensive. I doubt it tastes differently." You grumbled, eyeing the gum

"It is. Wanna try?" He offered you one. You hesitantly tried to grab one when he pulled it back and grabbed your nape instead. Pressing his lips against yours.

You gasped in shock and that made him slip his tongue to yours and you moaned at his sweet minty taste.

"See? It's delicious." He grinned.