Track 02 - Just Go

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

iKON - Just Go

 

You looked at hanbin and shied away from his stares.

"What? Is there something wrong with my face?" You asked since he kept on staring at you with a smile on his face

"No, you're just so pretty." You scoffed at his sweet words making him laugh.

"Let's go" you looked up to him and grabbed his offering hand.

"Where to?" You asked, standing up.

"Today, you're mine alone. Let's have a date?" You chuckled.

"I'm your girlfriend, of course I'm yours." I smiled, he chuckled

"That's nice to hear." He grabbed both of your hands and squeezed on it, he held it to his lips and kissed the back of it. Why is he being extra sweet today?

"Where do you want to go first?" You smiled and told him to a café, you crave for something something sweet.

"Of course, I should have known." You laughed at his remark and let him pull you along. He brought his camera with him, taking shots every time he gets which is almost every minute.

"What's with the pictures?" You laughed, blocking the camera with your hands

"Nothing. Just a keepsake." You stilled. Why do you feel like he's hiding something? You smiled and shrugged it off.

Your orders arrived and he took another set of photos while you ate. You laughed and shied away from him, feeding him with cake which he accepted.

"Where to next?" You laughed as he twirled you around while you walked

"Movie?" He smiled and nodded. You were surprised, he would usually say no to going in cinemas, claiming it's better at home and much more clearer since he downloads 4k movies.

"What's with you today?" You asked, looking at his handsome face as he took another photo

"What? Is it so wrong to comply to your wishes?" He cheekily smiled.

"Let's got to the movies! 50 shades?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making you laugh and smack his arms

"That's why you wanna watch in the big screen!" You teased

"Why, of course!" You laughed when he didn't even deny it. You stopped laughing when you saw him stating at you with those sad eyes again.

"Hey, is there something wrong?" You asked in concern, caressing his face. He leaned in to the warmth of your touch, closing his eyes and heaving a sigh.

"Nothing. Everything is perfect." He whispered.

"Kaja!" He grabbed your hand and marched to the bus stop

"We're commuting?" You raised a brow. He never liked to commute. What's with Kim Hanbin and his surprises today?

"Why not? We get to spend more time together, observe strangers and enjoy our city." I squinted my eyes at him.

"That's what I've been telling you!" He chuckled and grabbed your hand and dragged you in the bus.

You were laughing at his antics, making up fake stories about the people you see in the streets. From time to time he'd give that look but once again, you just shrugged it off, thinking nothing of it.

The movie you watched was fun, it was sad but a good sad. You cried a bit, didn't expect hanbin to bawl out that he'd excuse himself.

"You alright?" You asked as he got out. He smiled and nodded, reaching out to your hands and his gaze lingering on your entwined hands.

"Last stop?" He asked

"Already? The night is young~" but he just held your hand

"Amusement park?" He brought you to the theme park bear the namsan tower

"Come on. Let's ride it all." He dragged you once again and you laughed cause he seems to be overdoing himself. Thrill rides doesn't really thrill him.

"Yah hanbin-ah, tell me honestly, are you dying?" You joked. But jokes are half meant.

"Yah~!" You whined when he just stared at you, not saying anything.

"You could say that." You stilled.

"Are you serious right now?" You panicked, but the idiot started laughing.

"Don't scare me like that! Do you want me to kill you?!" And again, that look.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" He held both of your hands and caressed it.

"Let's go." He didn't answer your question and pulled you along with him to the namsan tower.

You walked side by side, letting the air kiss your face as you silently walked towards the locks of love as they call it.

"Can you find ours?" He asked. You laughed, saying there's about thousands or millions of locks there, how can you find yours?

"I can." There was something with the way he said it.

"Where are you going? You asked as he trudged his way like he's very familiar with the place. You watched as he carefully knelt and grabbed one lock. The one you put with him.

"Ohooy, kim hanbin~" you teased and giggled but he didn't laugh with you. He just stared at the lock on his hand.

"The key." He whispered and you were startled

"We threw it, remember?" You looked away.

"Give me the key." He walked towards you, opening his palm. You balled your hands to a fist.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He sighed and hugged you. You were confused as to why he's acting that way but you hugged him back. He tightened his hug around you and you gelt your necklace loosened.

"Hanbin." He took out the pendant, which was a copy of the key. He smiled and returned the chain to you. You stood frozen as he unlocked your padlock.

"Go." His voice cracked.

"Wh-" you couldn't continue cause he looked up to you with a wide smile. Your brows furrowed.

"He's waiting." Your breath hitched.

"B-but.." a tear fell on tour eyes, knowing exactly what he's doing.

"I'm letting you go." You closed your eyes and tears streamed your face

"I'm sorry." Was all you could say. You feel him come and wipe your tears and kiss your lips.

"I'm ok. Thank you for giving us a chance. You can go now." With heavy steps, you walked away. Running to the man you really love.