Track 12 - Only Learned Bad Things

Imagine Playlist |✔| Multifandom Oneshots

B1A4 - Only Learned Bad Things

Requested by: cookiequeen- on AFF
Bias: NCT Dream Haechan
OC: Lee Haneul

                                               🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

You waved at your boyfriend, haechan as he walked in the cafe you planned to meet half an hour ago for your date.

Yes, you waited half an hour for him cause he apparently forgot. Waiting is no big deal for you so you shrugged it off.

"Did you wait long?" He asked, as he sat next to you.

"No. I just got here too." You lied.

"Did you order?" You shook your head no.

"I don't know what you'd like." He nodded and looked over to the menu.

"I'll take chocolate mousse cake and a choco drink." He grabbed his wallet and fished out his payment and gave it to you.

You hesitantly took it and stood up to go to the counter. You said your orders and paid separately.

Your orders will be served when ready so you went back to youd table.

"Your change." He just nodded to the table. He's busy playing games in his phone.

"So, about tomorrow..." you started.

"What about it?" His focus is still on his phone.

"Nothing." It was your birthday. You chewed on your inner cheeks as you fiddled with your hands.

Your orders arrived and he thankfully put his phone down. You ate in silence and he suddenly sliced a piece of your cake. You smiled thinking he'd feed you, only to be disappointed when he fed himself instead.

"Hmm. Tastes good." You pushed your plate to him and he said a smll thanks, eating your share.

"I'm thirsty.." you mumbled. He called the server's attention for water and two glasses were served and a pitcher.

He poured water on a glass and you reached out to it but immediately reached to the other one when he drank the water he poured.

You pouted as you poured your own water and drank it.

"Are you done?" You asked him and he nodded, wiping his lisp with tissue.

"Let's go!" You eagerly held his hand, dragging him to a boutique you saw along the way.

"Uwaah~ so pretty~" you went over to the necklace on display.

"Hachan, look–" you turned to him but he was not beside you anymore. You looked for him and found him sitting on a chair by the shoes, playing on his phone.

You sighed and kept looking around when you found a cute dress. It's perfect for tomorrow.

"Can I try it on?" The saleslady nodded and gave you the dress.

It suits you prettily. You smiled and went out to let haechan see.

"Look, isn't it pretty?" You gave him a little twirl

"Mhm. Pretty." He answered without even glancing up from his game.

You dejectedly went back to change your clothes and still bought it.

"I wanna go home." He finally spared you a glance.

"Sure. I'll walk you home." You slouched. You walked beside him and stared at him. You wanted him to hold your hand but he didn't. He even placed it his hands on his back. You feel down and he doesn't even care.

A few blocks away from your house, you stopped on your tracks and he just kept going. You looked up to the sky as you feel tears b up.

"Haechan." You called out.

"Hmm?" He answered and looked to his side, then turned. Only then did he notice that you stopped walking.

"What is it haneul? Does your feet hurt?" He came near you and squatted down, inspecting your feet. You took a step back and he looked up at you.

"Why am I your girlfriend?" He stood up and cocked his head to the side.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He reached out to your arm and you avoided his touch.

"Are you really interested in me or did you make me your girlfriend for the sake of having one?" He froze and you let your tear slip.

"You know what? Forget it." You quickly wiped your tears and walked home alone.

He didn't even come after you. You immediately went up to your room after greeting your parents good evening.

"Haechan-ah. You pabo." You sniffed as you stared at your phone. Not even a text!

"Ah! Haneul-ah you pabo! Now he'll break up with you." You blamed yourself, thinking you should've had more patience. You were disappointed but you didn't wanna break up. You like him too much. Why? You really don't know either.

You fell asleep crying, with a heavy heart. A soft strum woke you up. Your brows furrowed and looked at the window. It's still dark out.

You sat up groggily and checked the time. It's twelve midnight.

Saramdeuri bojanha nunmul jom dakkgo gogae deureobwa
Mianhada haetjanha mureupirado kkeulheo boilkka

Heunhan malshilsu gatgo ireohke ulmyeon naega mweoga dwae
Saranghae raneun malron deo isang neoreul dallael su eopgesseo


"Eomma? Appa?" You whispered, seeing there arr flower petals on your floor. You followed it and it lead you downstairs.

Maeil hyu hyu hyu hyu hyu
Gin hansumeul baeteumyeo neil banseonghae
Baby you you you you you
Jalharyeogo haneunde andwae

Motdwen malman baeweoseo
Motdwen jitman baeweoseo
Chakhan ni imam mollaseo
Mweonga jakkuman kkoyeo kkoyeo

Ajik cheori eopseoseo
Gipeun sarangi eoryeoweo
Sarang geukkajit geo geunyang mireo buchyeo
Saenggageul haetteon naega meomcheonghaesseo


Your brows furrowed at the song you hear and followed the sound that came from your backyard, where the petals also stopped. You looked up and gasped to see haechan holding a bouquet of roses for you.

Eorin naega jaju hagien
Sarangiran mari eosaekhae
Mianhae deo jalhalke
Gikkeot ireon ppeonhan gamdong eopneun malman

Jebal oh jebal
Jomdeo nal jikkyeobwajweo
Nae noryeok ni mideum
Geu kkeuten haengbokman isseo

Ja ije geuman ulja
Geuman ttuk nunmul dakkja
Geurae eolmana joha
Neon useul ttae jel yeppeo yeppeo YEAH

Joheun malman baeweoseo
Joheun geotman baeweoseo
Nado neoreul dalmaseo
Meotjin aeini dwelge OK

Orae orae gal geoya
Eotteon yeoin boda orae
Sajugo shipeun geot meogigo shipeun geot
Sandeomi cheoreom manha jinshimiya

Saranghae neol saranghae
(Neol saranghae naega deo saranghae HEY YEAH)
Saranghae neol saranghae
(No no no no no oh baby)
Saranghae neol saranghae
(Deo OH deo OH YEAH)
Saranghae neol saranghae


"Happy Birthday My Haneul." You accepted the flowers and hugged haechan tightly.

"I'm sorry if I was immature. I really don't know about these things. You're my first girlfriend and I didn't know what to do so please bear with me as I try my best to become a better boyfriend." You chuckled and loosened your hug so you can look at him

"I'll help you every step of the way." You smiled.

"Starting now. Why don't you lean down and kiss me?" He blushed but obeyed. You smiled through your kiss